RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovFameHooker
12 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I thought it would be the same worldwide? Youtube is Youtube.:huh:

Lol same with Twitter, Google.. tbh everything! There‘s always a local trending page to capture the nations interest. 

I mean it‘s stupid to say sth trending in the US bothers anyone for example in Azerbaijan haha

chromaticka
2 minutes ago, Delicate said:

Is doing worse than the man? 

the man did 10M in 24 hrs soooooo

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Lemondeduerl
24 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I don't know where you live but it's trending #1 in the U.S

It's #8 in Spain 

:)

chromaticka
Just now, Delicate said:

We are doing 5...???

we're at 2.3M in 8 hours lmao

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Sepsami
45 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The song just came on in the dentist while I was having a filling done and it took everything within me not to kick the dentist away and bop my bussy :staymad:

does this mean you are officially converted into the cult of Kindness Punks? :pray:

Itsbrenda

Why does anyone care? Lol 

it’s not even a long term thing having loads of views on a YouTube video. The most played music videos on YouTube are trash

bpmMonkey

Gaga is still not mainstream.

I think a lot of us forget that sometimes because we love her so much and involve her in our daily live. But most of us fell in love with her because she was that underdog, standing up for a very specific group of people (young, bullied, gay). Everybody know her name, that’s true, but a lot of people just don’t click with what she has to say. 
And that’s absolutely ok, don’t get me wrong, that’s what makes me like her so much, she’s different. 

zakariah
34 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Oh ****, I have added 2 trailers and this song in a playlist, along with apple promotion of this song and replaying is continuously, I hope its counted

if the same video doesn't play twice or more in a row, then I think it should count :) 

Itsbrenda
3 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Gaga is still not mainstream.

I think a lot of us forget that sometimes because we love her so much and involve her in our daily live. But most of us fell in love with her because she was that underdog, standing up for a very specific group of people (young, bullied, gay). Everybody know her name, that’s true, but a lot of people just don’t click with what she has to say. 
And that’s absolutely ok, don’t get me wrong, that’s what makes me like her so much, she’s different. 

She is one of the highest selling, most successful artists of all time. 

she is VERY mainstream 

GaGaAst
2 minutes ago, Delicate said:

Never really over numbers? 

17.7 M as per wikipedia.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived