RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
27 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Gaga is still not mainstream.

I think a lot of us forget that sometimes because we love her so much and involve her in our daily live. But most of us fell in love with her because she was that underdog, standing up for a very specific group of people (young, bullied, gay). Everybody know her name, that’s true, but a lot of people just don’t click with what she has to say. 
And that’s absolutely ok, don’t get me wrong, that’s what makes me like her so much, she’s different. 

Girl, she is the epitome of mainstream. These types of comments people parody, example 'britney Jean ahead of her time, she's an indie singer now' 

The views are bad, partly because it is a weak platform for Gaga, partly because YouTube have made it harder for artists to do big first 24 hours, and because her team don't invest in alagrothims the same way katy perry's team do for example. Gaga's views are organic at least 

:vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Guest Messy vers
44 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Gaga is still not mainstream.

I think a lot of us forget that sometimes because we love her so much and involve her in our daily live. But most of us fell in love with her because she was that underdog, standing up for a very specific group of people (young, bullied, gay). Everybody know her name, that’s true, but a lot of people just don’t click with what she has to say. 
And that’s absolutely ok, don’t get me wrong, that’s what makes me like her so much, she’s different. 

Not mainstream is Grimes, not Gaga :triggered:

Guest Messy vers
2 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I think the views will increase throughout the day though, North America is just waking up.

Yes, in Europe is a middle of the day and no one has time for Gaga's mv :laughga:

GaGaAst
1 minute ago, Iza Kisio said:

Yes, in Europe is a middle of the day and no one has time for Gaga's mv :laughga:

Not even azerbaijan?

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

tomsches
3 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Not even azerbaijan?

Azerbaijan is not Europe!!!11!1!!1!!

GaGaAst
7 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Azerbaijan is not Europe!!!11!1!!1!!

"Azerbaijan, the nation and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe."- Wikipedia

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

RAMROD

That is very good indeed!

It’s a song to dance to!

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

25 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Not even azerbaijan?

Stupid Love smashed, not Gaga :madge:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Loyalty

2M is an okay start... but I did expect a little more from the Asia side since they’ve been up for a while. 

Archived