• As good as the song itself *Spectacular*
    • Everything we wanted
    • All of the above

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk
6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Is this our first new fan from the Chromatic era? :diane:

Welcome :kara:

Yes!!! Thank you so much! Glad to be apart of the community. Paws up! 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

I literally had to shield my eyes the second time i watched it because it's so ****ing cringy

chaeri pls

Magneto

I was so shook at the choreo. I expected her to do less and less of it because fibro but she proved me wrong. 

Also, it's Casey's first video:v:

Free my mind

Helxig

It's her best choreography in a long time! We haven't seen anything this interesting since G.U.Y.

This era is already starting to feel like justice for ARTPOP :bradley:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I keep getting Born This Way era vibes (song, choreography, etc.) which is nothing less than everything I could ever want lol 

I Know Right GIF by memecandy

WORLDofGAGA

I love the beginning part especially how she says all I ever wanted was love and throws her hands forward and the ah oh ah oh bit in the visor pulling her arms up and down 

@W0RLDofGAGA

eeaarrllaalloo

It's literally vogue and I stan

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

MelbHawker
1 hour ago, ImMatt said:

I kind of agree. She works with different producers, directors and writers yet the same choreographer every time. Trying something new with someone new at least once would be refreshing :oops:

I know. Richie's choreographies aren't memorable / distinct. The Stupid Love choreography looks off beat in the video.

So proud of her. She’s really pushed herself with the choreography for SL.. visually it’s so impressive 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

super ultra
52 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

In love with the choreo, the bit right after the "Stupid Love" logo came in reminded me so much of Judas & (oddly enough) Beautiful, Dirty, Rich! :enigma: 

Yesss, I'm not the only one with this! I got BTW era flashbacks even if it's a bit of G.U.Y. too imo, it's like a crossover between them.

CyanDante
1 hour ago, insight said:

Waiting for fibromyalgia to kick in...3, 2, 1

giphy.gif

Literally no idea how you would think anyone would find this funny, I am guessing that was the intention. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

FlopSlurper

It was cute but overall I really don't like richy's style. It can be messy sometimes to the point that it doesn't look appealing and it can be too complex for live performances. Her old choreography was simple yet fit the songs and looked really good. Sometimes less is more.

SHALLOW

It’s not very clear imo. Like, she looks like me when i’m bopping to a song and making random moves :huntyga: i expected an actual recognizable/iconic choreo tbh

Archived