• As good as the song itself *Spectacular*
    • Everything we wanted
    • All of the above

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladygaga1984

It’s mediocre in my opinion. No iconic moves and what’s it with the swimming move!? She needs a fresh coreographer! 

geusst1235
25 minutes ago, Optimus said:

Where is the Bad option?

Its bad.

In your opinion sure, but the majority of people do indeed like it.

MelbHawker

Richie's choreographies are so average aside from MTN & Applause. I'll get used to Stupid Love's the more I see it but geez I'd love for her to work with some different choreographers. 

I don't dislike it. I just think it's too fast which makes it look like they're all out of sync which is frustrating

Catnikko
35 minutes ago, Optimus said:

Where is the Bad option?

Its bad.

Its by  the left facing arrow in your browser that takes you from my opinion to the homepage :enigma:  

Actual patient

35 minutes ago, Optimus said:

Where is the Bad option?

Its bad.

Same. There are no defining moves, nothing that really strikes visually. They just move around to the beat... 

6 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Richie's choreographies are so average aside from MTN & Applause. I'll get used to Stupid Love's the more I see it but geez I'd love for her to work with some different choreographers. 

I kind of agree. She works with different producers, directors and writers yet the same choreographer every time. Trying something new with someone new at least once would be refreshing :oops:

HitTheBoat

My favorite choreo from Richie. I like how it has some simple, "viral", and easy to learn movements

rain on meh
28 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

I don't dislike it. I just think it's too fast which makes it look like they're all out of sync which is frustrating

When the beat drops in chorus, the sync is disastrous.. Everyone dances differently lol

LUCARTPOP

In love with the choreo, the bit right after the "Stupid Love" logo came in reminded me so much of Judas & (oddly enough) Beautiful, Dirty, Rich! :enigma: 

Sepsami
49 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

I love it!! She looks so happy performing it with everyone!!! I just get so many positive vibes from it. 

(Also I just joined GGD, been a long time fan, since TF era but finally made an account!) 

Is this our first new fan from the Chromatic era? :diane:

Welcome :kara:

Archived