Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Gaga is the 11th Top Pop Song Artist from 1992-2012

Mills

Featured Posts

Shadow

Has anyone remembered a time when Rihanna wasn't on the radio? If I took a drive anywhere for twenty minutes and turned on a pop radio station, it would be guaranteed that I'd hear one of her songs before I reached my destination. She saturates the airwaves.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty sure it's based on sales, right?

so it isn't irrelevant, i commend LG for being at this place so early in her career, beyonce's been out for ages and the poor girl is number 16. same with christina and madonna... and grrrrl, i don't even need to know why nickle back is on this list. :toofloppy:

MJ Holland

Fück the world like Lady Gaga ! :fthis:

I saw another comment a few days ago with the exact same contet as this^ one

:laughga:.

Can't remember who it was tho :flop: All credit goes to them and Gagz :kisses:

you guys are pathetic, just because rihanna is higher than GaGa doesn't mean that list is irrelevant. It's all. your fault. You didn't help her to get her song requested in radio much. her first 5 singles went #1 and then btw #1. but you didn't help for Judas, TEOG, YAI and MTN

16 BEYONCE

15 MATCHBOX TWENTY

14 NICKELBACK

13 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

12 CHRISTINA AGUILERA

11 LADY GAGA

10 MADONNA

9 JANET JACKSON

8 THE BLACK EYED PEAS

7 USHER

6 KATY PERRY

5 MARIAH CAREY

4 KELLY CLARKSON

3 BRITNEY SPEARS

2 P!NK

1 RIHANNA

This is... one almost realistic list... I see no Jennifer Lopez, who helped reinvent the meaning of epic music videos and had one hell of a career, P!nk honestly shouldn't be at #2. She's definitely top 10 material. Beyonce is way to low on the list for to being the queen of the illuminati. Mariah Carey was relevant for like 2 years through those 20 years. And don't even get me started with Nickelback, gosh was that ever a mistake that won't go away. And matchbox twenty?! That's almost just as random. Oh Billboard... why do you let sorry little interns compose an important list as such and make it uncreditable.

you guys are pathetic, just because rihanna is higher than GaGa doesn't mean that list is irrelevant. It's all. your fault. You didn't help her to get her song requested in radio much. her first 5 singles went #1 and then btw #1. but you didn't help for Judas, TEOG, YAI and MTN

:tea:

It's not because Rihanna is higher than her. It's because she is number 1 AND she's so far ahead of Gaga, when really I think they should be grouped around the same number. Not Rihanna at the top and Gaga and Madonna at 11th and 10th place. That's just wrong. This list seems to be based on nothing at all other than favouritism on Billboard's part. I just can't see what it is they measured -it's completely random.

Anyway it's just a list, it proves nothing at the end of the day. I'm happy she made the list! And I also think Madonna should be much, much higher.

It's not because Rihanna is higher than her. It's because she is number 1 AND she's so far ahead of Gaga, when really I think they should be grouped around the same number. Not Rihanna at the top and Gaga and Madonna at 11th and 10th place. That's just wrong. This list seems to be based on nothing at all other than favouritism on Billboard's part. I just can't see what it is they measured -it's completely random.

Anyway it's just a list, it proves nothing at the end of the day. I'm happy she made the list! And I also think Madonna should be much, much higher.

it is based on AI and having many #1

Rihanna have 9 #1 songs and they have 130+ AI

while Gaga have 7 #1 and had 118 AI (bad romance)

Archived