Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Stupid Love (VIDEO) is all about

Married the Night

Featured Posts

Married the Night

Okay. Here are my thoughts on what this video means.Ā 
Ā 

It is obviously about people not getting along. The secondĀ clip shows a guy in blue fighting a guy in red. I personally believe this represents the two major political parties (identified by blue and red). And how nobody is getting along.Ā 
Ā 

Gaga showed upĀ to try and bring peace. She looks heartbroken as she says, ā€œAll I ever wanted was loveā€. I think thatā€™s key. Since the beginning, Gaga has always preached a message of love.Ā 
Ā 

She is also using sign language to communicate. Notice people around her are all represented by different color groups and ethnicities. Yet she uses a universal language they all can understand.Ā 
Ā 

Thatā€™s all I have for now but I am LOVING these visuals. Itā€™s pure Asian inspiredĀ CAMP.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thoughts?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

The song is literally about nothing. Although itā€™s really catchy, it sounds like Gaga just walked into the studio and created a pop song just because she had to. It doesnā€™t seem like thereā€™s much Inspiration behind it.Ā 
Ā 

i still like the song thoughĀ :vegas:

Married the Night
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

The song is literally about nothing. Although itā€™s really catchy, it sounds like Gaga just walked into the studio and created a pop song just because she had to. It doesnā€™t seem like thereā€™s much Inspiration behind it.Ā 
Ā 

Honey,Ā Iā€™m talking about the video. Did you read my post? Have you seen the teasers?

2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Yet she uses a universal language they all can understand.Ā 

Honey Gagaā€™s universal language is Italian so WRONG!!!Ā :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

Married the Night
Just now, Kimmo said:

Honey Gagaā€™s universal language is Italian so WRONG!!!Ā :huntyga:

OmgĀ :messga:

Bonkers

I agree the song isn't about much.Ā  Ā The video on the other hand, clearly she's God returning to her creation and sad to find us hatin and beating and cheating on our hoes.Ā Ā 

If I had seen these two teasers a month ago, I would have died by now.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Sign language is not a universal language tho. MostĀ countriesĀ in the worldĀ has their own sign language. Same with braille (I found out recently).

but I love your interpretation too. Itā€™s what I thought when I first saw the second teaser.

angels forever, forever angels

Married the Night
Just now, shame said:

Sign language is not a universal language tho. MostĀ countriesĀ in the worldĀ has their own sign language. Same with braille (I found out recently).

Thatā€™s not what I said. Sheā€™s using a universal language THEY all understand. I have a friend who is an interpreter and sheā€™s not even saying all I ever wanted was love when she is signing. But sheā€™s communicating with them anyway.Ā 

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I agree the song isn't about much.Ā  Ā The video on the other hand, clearly she's God returning to her creation and sad to find us hatin and beating and cheating on our hoes.Ā Ā 

If I had seen these two teasers a month ago, I would have died by now.

Goddess of LOVEĀ 

Bonkers

How mad will you guys be if it turns out to be a political ad and instead of:

I want your stupid love love

it is

I want your pete boot edge-egdge

yaaass yasss, give me your sads and I will assume your LMAOs to be mocking me.Ā  gimme gimme

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

darkchylde

Ā 

2 minutes ago, shame said:

maybe not sign language but non verbal language is mostly universal

Married the Night
1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

Ā 

maybe not sign language but non verbal language is mostly universal

Yep. This exactly.Ā 

Ghost Face
4 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Ā 

'all I ever wanted was love'Ā sounds like it's a cry for love from a very lonely point of view.
It's what you call nothingĀ :vegas:

It's an honor.

Married the Night
Just now, gypsy101 said:

itā€™s actually about wanting someoneā€™s stupid loveĀ :stalkga:

The song,Ā yes.Ā 
Ā 

the video seems to be taking on its own meaning.Ā 

Archived