• Video Games
    • Born To Die
    • Blue Jeans
    • Carmen
    • National Anthem
    • Summertime Sadness
    • Ride

Featured Posts

I don't get why you are constantly bringing back old topics and "attacking" people out of nothing... Seriously? Andrew mentioned people that were on the music video premiere and in fact heard the song, he didn't even say the lyrics were wrong.

I'd get used to it, if I were you. :sweat:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dc1993

• VICKILEEKX

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the websites I use for leaks posted the "full album" tonight, but I haven't downloaded it yet. Part of me refuses to believe they're going to be the full songs and not edited snippets.

Also, is My Best Days just a recent leak, not on the album?

EDIT: LEAKED

The album download is real. Cola is AMAZING in full. The quality of the leak is like medium-high quality though.

Edited by TimAteMyHeart
My name isn't Timmers

One of the websites I use for leaks posted the "full album" tonight, but I haven't downloaded it yet. Part of me refuses to believe they're going to be the full songs and not edited snippets.

The album download is real. Cola is AMAZING in full. The quality of the leak is like medium-high quality though.

¿Â¡QUÉ!?

PLEASE share a link.

¿Â¡QUÉ!?

PLEASE share a link.

Not allowed to link money-making material.

My name isn't Timmers

Are you absolutely sure? None of the sites I use have it posted anywhere

Are you absolutely sure? None of the sites I use have it posted anywhere

I have another user confirming it for me atm. I'm in a crowded room, hard to hear perfectly. But the site I use has never failed me, and the webmaster usually has everything before it leaks, then uploads his own files once someone else leaks it.

EDIT:

Shuichi Amy confirms fake. Sorry guys. I don't think his download has finished, but he said the file dimension can't possibly be right.

Edited by TimAteMyHeart
My name isn't Timmers

I have another user confirming it for me atm. I'm in a crowded room, hard to hear perfectly. But the site I use has never failed me, and the webmaster usually has everything before it leaks, then uploads his own files once someone else leaks it.

EDIT:

Shuichi Amy confirms fake. Sorry guys. I don't think his download has finished, but he said the file dimension can't possibly be right.

Plus I finished listening to the whole thing, they made the album sound crappier LQ just so the snippets quality could match easilier.

Though, this one IS legit:

http://newalbumreleases.net/47870/lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-aka-lizzy-grant-rerelease-2012/

Nevada A.K.A. Lizzy Grant in 256 kbps, correctly done. It's not amplified, it's not fake, and the spectrum/wavelength is perfect <3

It seriously DOES sound better.

I'm so fckin happy

Plus I finished listening to the whole thing, they made the album sound crappier LQ just so the snippets quality could match easilier.

http://newalbumreleases.net/47870/lana-del-rey-lana-del-rey-aka-lizzy-grant-rerelease-2012/

Nevada A.K.A. Lizzy Grant in 256 kbps, correctly done. It's not amplified, it's not fake, and the spectrum/wavelength is perfect <3

I'm so fckin happy

**** yessss.

Been dying for a full 256 version

http://newalbumrelea...rerelease-2012/

I'm so fckin happy

God bless your soul. FINALLY.