• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dc1993

• VICKILEEKX

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you !

Can someone rip Hollywood's Dead please?

Here you go ;) http://ge.tt/3rFk3nQ/v/0

I've had it for awhile but I assumed everyone else did, if you need anything else in high quality by Lana just ask.

Here you go ;) http://ge.tt/3rFk3nQ/v/0

I've had it for awhile but I assumed everyone else did, if you need anything else in high quality by Lana just ask.

If you want to post the unedited Damn You, please do

I don't have it :(

I've been looking for it like crazy too.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Will London sell out before November 12th? What do people reckon? And will I get the Box Set before the release?

HighWayUnicornR2L

How is Damn You edited?

How is Damn You edited?

Someone (probably the same idiot that did it to Hollywood's Dead) played with volume leveling and certain aspects of Damn You which is why it sounds so bad

Probably the same guy who tried to pass the Glitter and Grease as a lossless file to be honest, like we wouldn't check? Ugh.

Someone (probably the same idiot that did it to Hollywood's Dead) played with volume leveling and certain aspects of Damn You which is why it sounds so bad

do a lot of people have the real version? hopefully they'll share it.... what's the point of messing with the volume of an already good-sounding song?

do a lot of people have the real version? hopefully they'll share it.... what's the point of messing with the volume of an already good-sounding song?

I don't know, I didn't have either unedited versions

James19079 gave me Damn You in it's unedited 160kbps but I lost it when my phone was stolen and I asked him to re-up it and then he said no and insulted me and said him and I aren't friends.

People who don't share things because they're selfish.

Any other reason they give you besides that is a lie. That's the truth.

Edited by Robby

"I have a bone to pick.

The people who leak stuff, are any of them on here? Maybe not as active posters, but do they have an account here and lurk the forum? Does anyone know? If you're a leaker reading this now, but particularly one of you all who are delusional enough to believe that you have "remastered" (i.e. boost the high-mids/highs and boost the volume to the point of clipping) PLEASE, for the love of god, quit doing that ****. Really, it sounds absolutely wretched. You're not doing anyone any favors--not the fans who make up the market for unreleased material, not the artist, and especially not the engineers and producers who work on these recordings, who must recoil in sheer horror when they hear what you do to the recordings. I mean, that's gotta be embarrassing for any professional, to think that their work is making the rounds sounding like THAT. Just leave the files as they are. What's the problem? Why do you do this? It's totally unnecessary and you're making what are already MP3s (!) of recordings that are most likely not properly mixed and mastered sound significantly worse. What, you think sitting in front of your laptop, twiddling some virtual knobs while you monitor on your ****ty speakers and take another bite of your greasy Domino's Pizza is enhancing the audio? Get a job. Also, check your hearing and your critical listening skills. Please?"

Saw this and had to re-post