Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

27monster27
On 2/27/2020 at 1:20 PM, Arturo said:

It’s in the OP: 260,000 streams on Youtube is 1 point on while 160,000 streams on a paid service are 1 point.

Does listening to the official audio on YouTube count as a stream, or is watching the video the only way for a stream from YouTube to count?

he/him/his

Arturo
6 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Does listening to the official audio on YouTube count as a stream, or is watching the video the only way for a stream from YouTube to count?

Yes that counts the same as listening to the music video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27monster27
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Yes that counts the same as listening to the music video.

Okay, thank you.

he/him/his

LostBoyfriend

What I've always wondered is, once I liked the song and Spotify and it dowloado, when I'm offline and listening to it, does it somehow counts? Or I have to actively listen on Wifi?

Brie Candy
5 minutes ago, Da J said:

Thanks for the tips! Spent the whole day at work listening to this. Such a jam.

:kara:

• Like 1

VictoriaWinters
On 2/27/2020 at 10:33 AM, Arturo said:

songs on repeat is risky because Spotify's daily chart (what is reported to Billboard) will not count anomalies like someone constantly streaming that and only that song. This is shown when Spotify's counter updates for artists with big fanbases like BTS and the discrepancy between the counter and the daily chart is massive.

Do you know if this is the case for youtube as well? Or is it okay to just refresh the page once the video ends?

Xoxo, Victoria
  • Like 1