šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Michael Polansky's Ex Wrote an Article for The NY Times

Leblanc

Featured Posts

But is Michael really the ā€žnormal, average guyā€œ?

I mean heā€™s still a multi millionaire, thatā€™s not what Iā€™d call normal and averageĀ 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

yeah I mean I like it for the most part... but why is an article being written about it?

And the day LGā€™s new single drops all of sudden Michaelā€™s college ex who just happens to work for the NYT - writes a puff piece about LG and moving on from an ex she hasnā€™t seen in years.

Superb.

Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

Modern Ecstasy2
12 minutes ago, Gagi said:

But is Michael really the ā€žnormal, average guyā€œ?

I mean heā€™s still a multi millionaire, thatā€™s not what Iā€™d call normal and averageĀ 

Agree

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

And the day LGā€™s new single drops all of sudden Michaelā€™s college ex who just happens to work for the NYT - writes a puff piece about LG and moving on from an ex she hasnā€™t seen in years.

Superb.

Ā 

I did the math right away and they wouldā€™ve broken up like 11 years ago and that set a whole different tone for it haha. That part about everyone texting her ā€œare you okay?ā€ was a little over the top šŸ˜‚

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I did the math right away and they wouldā€™ve broken up like 11 years ago and that set a whole different tone for it haha. That part about everyone texting her ā€œare you okay?ā€ was a little over the top šŸ˜‚

The entire thing is absurd but it did itā€™s job. LG is basically an untouchable part of our pop culture.

It is written. It is done.Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

People really can be that petty though. I can imagine she has "friends" andĀ  acquaintances that expected her to be bitter and jealous about it.Ā 

G U C C I
8 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

The entire thing is absurd but it did itā€™s job. LG is basically an untouchable part of our pop culture.

It is written. It is done.Ā 

As she should Ā :vegas:Ā 

Franch Toast

I think she was very gracious toward Gaga, but there definitely was some shade thrown at Michael ā€“ i.e., the comment that he blocked her on Facebook and that they had "what you might call a 'bad romance."Ā :triggered:Ā I don't think there's any love lost there, so there's no reason for her to be jealous of Gaga. If anything, she's probably jealous of Michael for getting to date Gaga. I know I would be.Ā 

It is a very odd piece to come out of the NYT however. Total fluff and not what I usually expect from them. The timing so close to the "Stupid Love" release (as opposed to right after the Super Bowl) can't be a coincidence.Ā 

She/Her/Hers

rasclautmangos

I'm sure Michal can't believe he's dating Lady Gaga either lolĀ 

I know it has to be slightly overwhelming, especially at the start of a new era. I really hope he's able to adjust and they are able to make this relationship work.Ā 

20 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Superb.

but he viewed her photo recentlyĀ :oops:Ā 

Perhaps she couldn't handle the breakup well, so she wrote the article, but tried to hide her bitterness.

A little too much coincidence is here, first Charlotte, then this article,Ā but I can live with it.

Daylight Jokers
47 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

yeah I mean I like it for the most part... but why is an article being written about it?

It's more of an editorial.

lavenderblondee

Awkward to write an article about it, but it's well written and..girl has a point. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I want to read more of what she's written.Ā I can't imagine an ex of mine dating a superstar. Granted, he's a "big deal" in the tech industry so it seems, he isn't a "celebrity" and there is absolutely a difference.Ā 

HausOfG

Omg, The bradga shippers think his ex is in on the great bigĀ  cover up of the Gaga/Cooper love story of the century šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

They are getting crazier and crazier.Ā  When will they move on and accept they were wrong!! šŸ˜‚

Ā 

šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Archived