💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Michael Polansky's Ex Wrote an Article for The NY Times

Leblanc

Featured Posts

46 minutes ago, Gagi said:

But is Michael really the „normal, average guy“?

I mean he’s still a multi millionaire, that’s not what I’d call normal and average 

He seems to have moved to California in 2009 and started working for Parker when he broke up. What was the cause and what was the result, today might not matter.

Michael had a good education and a good job before, but he probably got wealthy as Parker's leading man.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
busttherearview

It's a good read. It's not even really about Gaga or about Michael. She's living her best life, Gaga is too. Oprah would be proud. LOL.

Little bit of a eye roll to NYT wanting clicks the day before the single release, but that's media. 

RAMROD

We love a positive ex :tony:

And please, please, ease, to all Monster, Do not harrass this woman, whatever the reason is!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stewful2929

Ok I have a different take on this article then you guys. The article had positive moments yes but the big question is why? Why would she write that article? That’s so weird, probably to make it known that her ex dates Gaga. Notice she ended the article with letting it be known that “Gaga’s boyfriend” still looks at her Instagram stories. :reductive::selena:

26 minutes ago, Stewful2929 said:

Why would she write that article?

Why would NYT publish that article? To drive clicks to their site. To get eyeballs on their site and make money from ad impressions and new subscriptions. They're capitalizing on the hype of Gaga's imminent single release.

And if it does nab a bunch of clicks, she gets to be the writer who wrote a hit piece, so why wouldn't she write it? It hits all the right notes that could lead to it being shared widely on social media -- feel-good girl empowerment, ladies lifting each other up, treating yourself, nosing into the private life of celebs, rumors and gossip but oh it's okay to engage in this gossip because nobody has hard feelings toward each other.

(Every smart publication times their article releases cleverly like this, not just NYT, so don't think I'm picking them out to blast more than any other newspaper, or dragging this writer. I am relieved it wasn't catty in tone.)

⚡🐲

32 minutes ago, Stewful2929 said:

Ok I have a different take on this article then you guys. The article had positive moments yes but the big question is why? Why would she write that article? That’s so weird, probably to make it known that her ex dates Gaga. Notice she ended the article with letting it be known that “Gaga’s boyfriend” still looks at her Instagram stories. :reductive::selena:

Exactly, I’m surprised people haven’t picked up on that yet. She’s just being messy, thirsty and desperate for attention. I also don’t like how she releases this the day before Gaga is meant to put out her single. It will in no way, shape or form overshadow the single, but the intent of it seems a bit malicious. 

busttherearview
1 hour ago, Stewful2929 said:

Notice she ended the article with letting it be known that “Gaga’s boyfriend” still looks at her Instagram stories

She's probably being a little bit messy, but I mostly felt like it underlined the "they might be famous but they're doing all the weird normal things the rest of us do" part of the post.

🦁

HausOfG

What if she continues writing about them 👀. Like if they get married or gave a kid or break up. 

"what it's like to see your ex marry Lady Gaga" 😕😒 This could go on for years. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Glad it wasn't anything nasty. But it's just weird lol. Writing the article about it and plus now. (when it seems they broke up years ago, and it's weeks after the SB).

Stewful2929
1 hour ago, PEZ said:

Why would NYT publish that article? To drive clicks to their site. To get eyeballs on their site and make money from ad impressions and new subscriptions. They're capitalizing on the hype of Gaga's imminent single release.

And if it does nab a bunch of clicks, she gets to be the writer who wrote a hit piece, so why wouldn't she write it? It hits all the right notes that could lead to it being shared widely on social media -- feel-good girl empowerment, ladies lifting each other up, treating yourself, nosing into the private life of celebs, rumors and gossip but oh it's okay to engage in this gossip because nobody has hard feelings toward each other.

(Every smart publication times their article releases cleverly like this, not just NYT, so don't think I'm picking them out to blast more than any other newspaper, or dragging this writer. I am relieved it wasn't catty in tone.)

People will do anything for clout and clicks. 

Modern Ecstasy2
29 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

What if she continues writing about them 👀. Like if they get married or gave a kid or break up. 

"what it's like to see your ex marry Lady Gaga" 😕😒 This could go on for years. 

That would be so inappropriate 

Considering it seems that they broke up years and years ago, I would assume and hope that she has healthily moved on from him and the relationship and can allow him and Gaga to live.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Franch Toast

People who are acting like she's still hung up on Michael: Um, hello, she's engaged to someone else. He was the one who viewed her Instagram photo, not the other way around. For all we know, the NYT may have asked to her to write something since her ex is dating Gaga. Seven years together with someone is a long time, and let's face it, if any of us had an ex dating LG, the whole thing would be surreal to us too. This isn't a piece pining for Michael, nor is it a piece critical of LG, nor is it a piece prying into their personal lives and revealing secrets. Note that she didn't divulge any particulars of her relationship with Michael, and she didn't say anything about him and Gaga that hadn't already been picked up by the press. 

Yes, it's weird, and yes, there's a bit of shade cast at Michael, but this isn't some tell-all exposé.  

She/Her/Hers

Archived