💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is a Video Game

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

I’m sure this has been thought of, since the video game connections are always speculated on.

But I feel LG6 will be an interactive album in the form of a video game, and the game is titled “Chromatica”

Idk, but I kinda just have this hunch. What would you think if this was actually the case?

NOOOOO we don't want the flop that was the ARTPOP app to be repeated.

Release a good MUSIC album with good MUSIC in it and stfu.

homomo
1 minute ago, Matti said:

The video game industry is super hot right now though.

Millions of YouTubers would do let’s plays of it, thus giving the album/game more promotion. 

29 minutes ago, Matti said:

Or release a good MUSIC album with good MUSIC, as well as a game as an interactive bonus. Why would you not want more? Why would you not want to over-indulge? That's like saying release ASIB OST but not the film

Parsakaali

Even if it was a game it would be very unlikely a good one. Probably would end up somewhere with "Warcraft 3 refunded" in ratings. It's not easy to make a good game.

8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Or release a good MUSIC album with good MUSIC, as well as a game as an interactive bonus. Why would you not want more? Why would you not want to over-indulge? That's like saying release ASIB OST but not the film

Every time Gaga tried to do something different and hire indie directors, direct a video herself, make an app, make a music video for every song, make a telephone trilogy, etc etc, it always backfired and turned out terrible,

My post was me just wishing that FOR ONCE she would focus on the goddamn music and the music videos... Make them good, if you have enough time/money, sure try something different, but get the basics down first. 

I just don't want another ARTPOP, that era scarred me.

Reality
1 hour ago, homomo said:

The video game industry is super hot right now though.

Millions of YouTubers would do let’s plays of it, thus giving the album/game more promotion. 

Just because an industry is super hot doesn't mean that she would specifically do well though. It alo depends how much she's willing to go deep into the video game genre. If you're talking about a $60 video game with great graphics, a solid storyline, a lot of play time, etc., then sure, I think it could work. But if you're talking about a little game that you could get for $10 on Steam, then absolutely not.

You also have to understand the audience. I'm sorry, but I just don't see major video game streamers being like, "Oh my gosh, Lady Gaga has a game out! Let's play it!". I think that the video game aesthetics are cool, but trust me when I say that video game people won't get it.

🃏🖤👹

homomo
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

"Oh my gosh, Lady Gaga has a game out! Let's play it!". I think that the video game aesthetics are cool, but trust me when I say that video game people won't get it.

That’s exactly what a good chunk of the gaming community would say though :rip: 

Like, they would be interested in the fact that Lady Gaga of all people decided to make a video game. And since she’s such a popular celebrity, game reviewers would hop on that like hot cakes; regardless of the game being great or not.

Reality
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

That’s exactly what a good chunk of the gaming community would say though :rip: 

Like, they would be interested in the fact that Lady Gaga of all people decided to make a video game. And since she’s such a popular celebrity, game reviewers would hop on that like hot cakes; regardless of the game being great or not.

Maybe some smaller streamers, but I cannot see any of the big ones doing it. 

Look, I love video games and geek culture. Aside from Gaga, that's my other big interest. I just cannot see a world where people take it seriously. I think that's the issue. Yeah, they might tweet about it, or be like, "Oh okay, that's interesting", but I can't see them taking it seriously. Unless she really takes the time and effort to make a really good $60 game, like every other company does, I just don't see it appealing to them. A $10 Steam just wouldn't do it, imo. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived