Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

All About Luv top 5 (monsta x)

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

Uh oh guys! A kpop album is in the top 5! What are you gonna do now!? (Pure sarcasm. I'm so happy for monsta x!)

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

BTS is pretty cute with some cute songs so good on them :vegas:

What? The fuk u talking about

TWICE on hatius
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Girl...

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Red Velvet

yasss! BTS, NCT and Monsta X are the first 3 K-groups to hit the top 15 in the Billboard 200.

Now, we are just waiting for RV, Twice and BLACKPINK to chart inside the top 15 for the female trinity.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Now was this really necessary? I don’t stan them or anything but this kinda joke is getting old and tired. This site has some K Pop stans so let them enjoy it.

Does it matter? Damage is done

moonboywow
1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

Now was this really necessary? I don’t stan them or anything but this kinda joke is getting old and tired. This site has some K Pop stans so let them enjoy it.

Like...this is billboard. I can't post about an album song in english by a kpop group? On BILLBOARD? lol

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Like...this is billboard. I can't post about an album song in english by a kpop group? On BILLBOARD? lol

Ignore them. Enjoy and post what you want. Don’t spam too much like the last time though. :kiss:

Ally Campana
Just now, moonboywow said:

Nah. Even admin is racist. I posted a video that wasn't even kpop and it kept getting taken down. Just because they were Asian and weren't singing in english. That was annoying. 

There was one point where you keep spamming threads though. That is actually against the rules I think. But yeah, he’s kinda racist I think especially with recent events that has unveiled. The funny video shouldn’t have been taken down.My main point is, when people troll on your thread about achievements or performances of K Pop artists, just ignore them and don’t let that bother you too much cause I know how passionate you are about it.

moonboywow
19 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

There was one point where you keep spamming threads though. That is actually against the rules I think. But yeah, he’s kinda racist I think especially with recent events that has unveiled. The funny video shouldn’t have been taken down.My main point is, when people troll on your thread about achievements or performances of K Pop artists, just ignore them and don’t let that bother you too much cause I know how passionate you are about it.

And people always bring up the point of kpop being just pop music in Korean. So what's the problem haters? Does a pretty Asian boy threaten you? Lol. 

I get your point though. 

Archived