šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love makeup pallet?

Married the Night

Featured Posts

Married the Night

So in each photo we have of Stupid Love, Gaga is wearing a different shade of pink and the stickers she is wearing between her eyesĀ hasĀ a different icon in each one. It makes me think there could possibly be an eye shadow pallet that could launch with this? The stickers honestly remind me of the designed imprinted into makeup.Ā 
Ā 

Thoughts?Ā 

She did say Haus Labs / her music would be very colourful so Iā€™m expecting a CHROMATICA palette, which makes total sense and would be iconic

I just really hope she steps up the packaging and overall brand...

Theres so much she can do with the theme of the new era, something like this would be so cool

http://www.thebeautynerd.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Jeffree-Star-Cosmetics-Magic-Star-Concealer-Review-The-Beautynerd-01-800x533.jpg

I really want to like Haus Labs cause I love makeup and Gaga, but the past releases were not itĀ :(

This is the occasion to turn it into something cool, I hope she jumps on itĀ :pray:

Married the Night
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

She did say Haus Labs / her music would be very colourful so Iā€™m expecting a CHROMATICA palette, which makes total sense and would be iconic

I just really hope she steps up the packaging and overall brand...

Theres so much she can do with the theme of the new era, something like this would be so cool

http://www.thebeautynerd.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Jeffree-Star-Cosmetics-Magic-Star-Concealer-Review-The-Beautynerd-01-800x533.jpg

I really want to like Haus Labs cause I love makeup and Gaga, but the past releases were not itĀ :(

This is the occasion to turn it into something cool, I hope she jumps on itĀ :pray:

Oh I love that!Ā 
Ā 

I agree. I feel it needs to be taken to the next level.Ā 

I'm also expecting a Chromatica palette, especially after that 12 tracks = 12 colors of the chromatic spectrum theory/rumor going around!

Her pink makeup/eye pieces are the same in the leaked still and the photo she posted on her IG today, but they're pink holographic stickers/adhesives, so while they are essentially pink, they do "change color" based on the conditions of the photograph (lighting, environment, reflections, etc.)

Ā 

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

If the album is really colours-inspired Haus Labs makes soĀ much more sense.

That would also explain why the past releases were so plainĀ 

She was keeping the colours for LG6

omg I hope itā€™s true

To be honest the new promo picture looks like it is for HLs to the uninformed eye and promoting a new SL makeup kit out on the 28th. Ā Hard to believe it is promoting a new music single!

Side note but I always found it weird how the holiday collection was called Cosmic Love :oprah:Ā Sounds like a rĆ©fĆ©rence to Stupid Love but nothing about the collection was actually cosmic or reminiscent of Stupid Love, yet Stupid Love is set on another planet

Did they mix the names up orĀ :selena:

Married the Night
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That would also explain why the past releases were so plainĀ 

She was keeping the colours for LG6

omg I hope itā€™s true

Holy crap that DOES make senseĀ 

Darcklighter22

I mean I can't find the photo but someone posted I think it was on Insta a photo of the heart circle thingĀ  but Photoshop it a few different colors into a palette.....watch it be her way of announcing the album tittle but at the same time a new pallet with different looks for the shades in the MVĀ :ohwell:

Franch Toast

Maybe we'll finally get the wild colors some of y'all have been wanting. Perhaps this is why Haus Labs started out more subdued so that they could work up to the Chromatica (or whatever it's called) era.Ā :party:

She/Her/Hers

Sassy McSass

Unpopular opinion here, but Iā€™ve loved Haus Labs so far. But of course I would also love something related to the new era (especially because pink is my favorite color).Ā :heart:

Iā€™ll keep looking for Wonderland

Married the Night
52 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean I can't find the photo but someone posted I think it was on Insta a photo of the heart circle thingĀ  but Photoshop it a few different colors into a palette.....watch it be her way of announcing the album tittle but at the same time a new pallet with different looks for the shades in the MVĀ :ohwell:

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m thinkingĀ 

Archived