đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Can y'all believe that a week ago we laughed about all the Twitter trolls and "insiders" and expected the album to hit in 2021 and now we're only 13 hours away from the new era :excited2: . We did it, sistrens :diane: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m intrigued how they are going to transition that classical music intro/outro with the Bloodpop beats of SL.  Maybe the teaser isn’t even in the video.

LadyLuca

Guys what so other fanbases think about SL or chromatica? is anyone on ATRL? I would love to also sign up there but I dont know how

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Where hell is the YT  premiere reminder? Hurry up Gaga's team!! 

angry viral moments GIF

I don't know why but i don't think there will be a youtube premiere. They will put the video online after the song... i have this feeling.. sadly. 

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

Do you have the full song or just the snippet? Thx!

Just the snippet :classy:

TheSlash
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I don't know why but i don't think there will be a youtube premiere. They will put the video online after the song... i have this feeling.. sadly. 

I think they will either put it up in the coming hours or they just release the video without that countdown sh*t. I mean, it says "SONG AND MV RELEASE" for a reason :trollga: 

Ew, David!

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, GNZAREVILO said:

what did I miss? PM 

Just the old newer version of SL the snippet we had since August 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, shabody said:

What do we think about the orchestra overture? It will be on the album or?:classy:

I hope so :nooo: I need that in full! The emotion in that 50 second clip was so good

End Racism Now

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, shabody said:

What do we think about the orchestra overture? It will be on the album or?:classy:

I hope :messga: It would be cool to see her really switch up her formula this era 

doja scat
14 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Guys what so other fanbases think about SL or chromatica? is anyone on ATRL? I would love to also sign up there but I dont know how

the threads about it are full of OGH being negative, so nothing new :awkney: it’s cute that she has people so bothered tho! 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived