đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Petrichor
Just now, LGs LM said:

Well there were rumors that it was shot with an iPhone, and it kinda does look like it was shot with an iPhone.

I really don’t think they would an embark on an expensive production like this if it was going to be shot on an iPhone. I think it’s just the medium picture quality combined with the oversaturation. Then again, I could be wrong.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
Just now, crackhead said:

Not to be a Debby downer but I’m not crazy about the saturation, I’ve never been a fan of overly saturated anything. I don’t mind the iPhone though, of course it would’ve been better with a real camera but I don’t think it looks bad at all. 

8-DD0-E7-EB-0-BDE-4653-AD73-1-F32-F0-FBB

Hennycomb

Oh my god have you guys noticed in the teaser her forehead symbol is black what is she doing aaaaaaaaaaaaa :messga:

TheQueenLG
Just now, hhennywise said:

Oh my god have you guys noticed in the teaser her forehead symbol is black what is she doing aaaaaaaaaaaaa :messga:

I know. 

WTF is going on? How am I supposed to wait 23 hrs. This b*tch is trying to kill me. 

Flippy

Just edited it faster and played with the leak :pole:

it fits perfectly. I tried posting it on YouTube but clearly that was never going to work lol

Now it’s just on my IG story :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

guillecarvajal3
Just now, hhennywise said:

There are like 4 or 5 symbols rn

imsourcandy

I just took my sleeping pills and then  BOOM. Okay she looks flawless I’m shook @ the orchestra omg oki 

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

it fits perfectly. I tried posting it on YouTube but clearly that was never going to work lol

What's your ig?

crackhead

I wonder at what point that scene was taking from though??? Like is it the beginning or the end???? Is she sad because a once beautiful planet has become dry and dead, or is she happy because she’s restored peace on planet Chromatica??????? I need this ****ing video. 

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

OMG YAAAASSSS

Flippy
1 minute ago, TheQueenLG said:

What's your ig?

@qovernmenthooker 

with a Q lol

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Just now, crackhead said:

I wonder at what point that scene was taking from though??? Like is it the beginning or the end???? Is she sad because a once beautiful planet has become dry and dead, or is she happy because she’s restored peace on planet Chromatica??????? I need this ****ing video. 

Environmentalist queen is coming for blood! :giveup:

6 minutes ago, hhennywise said:

It's a different symbol in this teaser pic as well!

87979270_10158338944274574_8255281954455

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived