FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this really did come out of nowhere omg

😐
Spoiler

also, this isnt shade im just genuinely confused why everyone around her is serving LOOKS and then her outfit looks nowhere near as nice... the pic from the second teaser she posted looks incredible... so whats going on w that :derpga:

1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

the face things are the same:triggered:

Someone hasn't been paying attention AT ALL :triggered:

Daylight Jokers

The set looks good, the dancers looks great, she looks fresh, everything looks so good....

Spoiler

but a damn iPhone really just had to make it look so amateurish. :bradley: Depth of field who?

I'm still very excited to see the music video. I'm so ready for this era.

mattel butch

Guys, let’s consider that all leaks were messy type of promotion and were done by her label 

and what I noticed, that there is no legs on neither leaked stills and screens from Mv

what if she has some body modification type of legs in the mv, and fits in teaser concept of alien planet

legs GIF

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

Moonlight on Water

OMFG GAGA TGANK YOU I CAN'T SLEEP AND YOY RELEASE THIS FID WANTS ME TO STAY AWAUKE GOD LOVES M3CGAFAXLOCES US AGAIB OMH GAFAAAA

she/her

Petrichor

Truly a beautiful teaser, though the coloring seems purposely oversaturated. Definitely fits the ‘Chromatica’ theme.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived