💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

messybottom
10 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

lmao at everyone being like "omg thank you for changing it back to LG6! nothing is confirmed!" to you posting this.

shocked that what is still technically speculation/theory is being considered confirmed “news”. But if any one of us would’ve made a news thread with speculation it would be a WP :neyde:

just my 2 cents :whitney:

anyways buy Stupid Love on iTunes Friday :vegas:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SEANGT said:

Is there just no source for this chromatica title? I'm really interested in how we know that. Also I think I saw an April 24th date in the LG6 thread OP? Where's all this from??

the mods of this site know, they took down the HL banner shortly before the announcement :oops:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Tom Bradley

Chromatica is for sure the album name. I think Kindness Punk is going to be the name of the character with the red makeup. The pink character will also probably be -blank- punk.

Just now, SEANGT said:

Is there just no source for this chromatica title? I'm really interested in how we know that. Also I think I saw an April 24th date in the LG6 thread OP? Where's all this from??

Well it’s on the billboard twice and Sarah used it as a hashtag 

I don’t think it is the title cause it’d be weird not to announce it if you’re gonna put it so obviously in the promo

But it definitely is something important and getting all excited and delulu is fun cause for once, we know whatever CHROMATICA is, it’s happening :poot:

2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Her sister was a witch! and what was her sister? A princess! The wicked which of the east bro! You're gonna sit there and tell me that I'm wrong? Am I wrong? She wore a crown and she came down in a bubble, Doug!

Hide contents

This is one of the moments I wanna report the mods for them being delusional and off topic:ally:

1 minute ago, Woohoo said:

the mods of this site know, they took down the HL banner shortly before the announcement :oops:

Well I’m a mod myself on LGN and I can confirm we get absolutely no other news other than the ppl on the site gets but the Admin here probably knows

1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

Chromatica is on the billboard sign she posted yesterday, in two different places. 

Some are speculating it's the album name, others think not considering the billboard also says "LG-6". 

Some think it's a character she plays in the video, some think it's the name of the video, like a short film. 

However, Sarah referred to her as Kindness Punk this morning, and then included that as the hashtag #chromatica. 

Gaga also referred to herself as a Kindness Punk when speaking to Oprah a few weeks ago. 

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

Chromatica is for sure the album name. I think Kindness Punk is going to be the name of the character with the red makeup. The pink character will also probably be -blank- punk.

We could get a whole list of punk characters...Kindness Punk, Trolling Punk, Lip Gloss Punk. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. 

2 minutes ago, messybottom said:

anyways buy Stupid Love on iTunes Friday :vegas:

And Applause, it will be on promo! :vegas:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

BlackCrown

Her new IG post has already more likes than the previous one with the billboard :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived