Β 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Delaytica said:

Aca-excuse me? How dare you shade King MansonΒ :queenga:

marilyn manson point GIF

His type of music and vocals isn't my thingΒ :sweat: nonetheless, like I said the remix is iconic

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

Joanne was supposed to have a few TFM hooks according to some descriptions...Β 

Β 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

It’s 3:30am here in the UK and I’m still reeling from today’s events :poot:

πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I've never been more hyped for an album based on the description alone. I already know I'll have multiple favorites on the album and it will be difficult to choose just one.

Take us peasants to Chromatica, GagaΒ :tony:

"From start to finish,Β ChromaticaΒ is firmly rooted in classic house, with crisp, clubby dance breaks that all sound like they're competing with each other to be the biggest on the tracklist. Sonically, it's perhaps Gaga's most focused, consistent album to date, with all these producer contributions laddering up to the same fearless electronic tapestry, weaving in unruly breakbeat outros, emotional power-pop melodies that send a dopamine rush through the brain and tons of slick, shiny synths. You can weep to these songs just as much as you can sweat to them, and Gaga seems to be encouraging both at once."

I full admit the description sounds absolutely amazing.Β 

But will it live up to it! We shall (never) see.Β :flower:

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, GUY27 said:

Omg I just unfollowed that Darla on Twitter πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½

What took you so longΒ :billie:

More importantly, why did you follow her in the first place she's nothing but an attention wh*reΒ :billie:

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, itsajmaclean said:

It’s 3:30am here in the UK and I’m still reeling from today’s events :poot:

This will go on until she says something so buckle up hon this gon be a bumpy ass rideΒ :billie:

As long as at least two or three songs goΒ hard as a mother fcker then I'll be a happy boy.Β 

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

This will go on until she says something so buckle up hon this gon be a bumpy ass rideΒ :billie:

Β 

Bad Kids
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

As long as at least two or three songs goΒ hard as a mother fcker then I'll be a happy boy.Β 

which titles do you think will have that vibe? :flutter:Β 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

ShadowHunter
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

What took you so longΒ :billie:

More importantly, why did you follow her in the first place she's nothing but an attention wh*reΒ :billie:

Don’t forget the ****! That’s why I started following her!Β 

(obs not JAJAJAJ)Β 

NFRatwell

Y’all rememberΒ when this was gonna be the album where she went back to caring more about her fans than her career/image and then everything happened and she decided to leave the fanbase or read for a month? Fun times.Β 

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Besides ROM and FW, I think Sour Candy will go hard bc Blackpink and then I'm also really looking forward to 911, Replay and Plastic Doll. Those sound like TF-level cheesy but dance bops that you can go the f*ck off to.

But then she's an Enigma so we never know from just the song titles soΒ :sis:

Bad Kids
2 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Don’t forget the ****! That’s why I started following her!Β 

(obs not JAJAJAJ)Β 

what's the asterisks means tho

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Shaney
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Besides ROM and FW, I think Sour Candy will go hard bc Blackpink and then I'm also really looking forward to 911, Replay and Plastic Doll. Those sound like TF-level cheesy but dance bops that you can go the f*ck off to.

But then she's an Enigma so we never know from just the song titles soΒ :sis:

Low-key I think Alice will go OFF.Β 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived