💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

S0436
3 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

it's fake, it redirects on google

Yeah and I thought the SL set up last week went to the Bad Romance landing page and not google?

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Oak
Just now, S0436 said:

Yeah and I thought the set up last week went to the Bad Romance landing page and not google?

exactly :oprah:

Darcklighter22
9 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

It just occured to me, but the 1st trailer has big Breath of the Wild energy. Oh, I hope so, but more than anything, I just want new music!!! It's been a long time since you came around, mawma! And we're thirsty!

I feel like the hype has yet to commence, especially if she's about to release another song tomorrow. Part of me hopes that's the reason why she's so silent about everything – because SL is only 1/2 of the experience. And when it comes out in full, like it's supposed to, along with the album name & release date, she'll go into full promo mode. If we're lucky, we might even get a 2020 equivalent to 'There can be a 100 people in the room...'!

On the visual aspect... Yeah, I'm not mad at the aesthetic – I actually love it. What I don't like is that there isn't much beyond just the aesthetic. And yeah, I think we can expect some acid-house, disco and synthwave, among other genres.

Ohh I didn't see that but it's true it kind of gives of BoTW vibes ok I like it a little more now just because of it.

But same...seeing as it's the longest gap between pop releases I'm just ready and thirsty to experience the entire album.

I feel it could very well be why she is quiet and all we have heard of her since the release is pre-recorded promo clips and audio for radio stations or the gay Mardi Gras thing and stuff like that. I feel tomorrow it'll help tie things together and then she will kick off promo with a bang....guess we can just wait.

callumcrighton

I love the concept for Chromatica so much! The idea of Kindess Punks, tribes and a post-apocalyptic world reminds me of some kind of 80's movie, like Neverending Story (if anyone remembers that film?!) and it inspired me to make a cover of Stupid Love as though it had come out in the 80's! I used some footage I had from another shoot to put together a little 80's music video since that's the production style I went for! Just posting it here as someone who loves Gaga and wanted to pay a tribute to that! I hope you enjoy if you fancy listening Xx

(i'm also new here and you're all so cool!)

not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, Mugiwara No Luffy said:

Is it really gonna be called chromatica?

Yeah and y'all 'bout to be real mad at me for snatching the username first! :oops:

Petrichor

Should we expect the new song at midnight like Selena, or during the day tomorrow since it’s going to be paired with the preorder?

gagasicebath
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

12pm ET :legend:

So much better for my time zone than midnight ET!

DoctorScent
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I hope we get a full album name (not like Selena did with SG2) and a cover. I need this cover and I need to be sure its named Chromatica as I loooooooooove this so much

S0436
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Did Mr.S say this or another good source?

Moonlight on Water

I'm hoping we will get news regarding Chromatica and/or a new song if that redirect link is real

she/her

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, gagasicebath said:

So much better for my time zone than midnight ET!

Purely assumption but I would assume so given if she doesn't mention it at all except when she puts it out that noon over midnight would create more buzz around it.

1 minute ago, MisterDeDe said:

I hope we get a full album name (not like Selena did with SG2) and a cover. I need this cover and I need to be sure its named Chromatica as I loooooooooove this so much

How did she go about and what did she say for SG2? And I agree this needs to be the name it would sound so great! :enigma:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived