💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

That’s not true, the first time we ever properly heard the word “ARTPOP” was when she posted “new ink new album” with this picture to LittleMonsters:

2be6f32b9a6c2197a7ea037599503d23.jpg

coming directly from Gaga herself

Actually the first time we heard word “ARTPOP” was when she made group chat on littlemonsters (long before this tattoo) named “ARTPOP”.. I know this because I was fortunate enough to be in it when she made it :) 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Actually the first time we heard word “ARTPOP” was when she made group chat on littlemonsters (long before this tattoo) named “ARTPOP”.. I know this because I was fortunate enough to be in it when she made it :) 

Lmao I remember crying 3 separate times after getting in a chat with Gaga.:laughga:

BlackCrown
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

They haven't said the most nice things about her but I've since really gotten into Infected Mushroom because of Gaga. personal I like the more raw hard sounds the Burqa Demo and even the leaked Aura version did. It was never a single but she did put a lyrics video out as promo...I don't think it would of done well on radio at the time.

Same here, I'm glad I discovered them thanks to Aura, I love their music so much :firega:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

11 minutes ago, Doot said:

I've been here since The Fame! :vegas:

Same... :messga::messga::messga:

I feel old also because I think it was a little bit before... The way I knew about her for the first time is actually a coincidence (I think) :bradley:

Regina George
Just now, Floppy said:

Lmao I remember crying 3 separate times after getting in a chat with Gaga.:laughga:

Same! I was so excited and the fact she answered my question! I was S H O O K and screaming. I had screenshots on my old PC. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, Woohoo said:

the mods of this site know, they took down the HL banner shortly before the announcement :oops:

Thank you. I got crapped on for saying the mods/GGD don’t release new information or confirm things without being in the know 

BlackCrown
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Littlemonsters.com :bradley:

I never got to be in those group chats it made me so mad :messga:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Rudz Xinc
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

there’s not many of us left I think 

I feel old lol

I joined since The Fame :vegas:

Look at those clowns

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

I don't think very many of us use forums. I've met tons of fans from the early eras who don't use the forum or any of the others due to the age ranges. 

I meant people who stayed behind from those days, but yeah for sure. I'm certainly not as active or messy as I used to be when I was a 16 year old gayby :vegas:

who will love me when the night is over

Ultimecia

Why did you do that.mp3

I loved watching the number of pages grow.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived