Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

I hope there'll be a World Tour so I'll can come to the show with my Blue tribe inspired outfit !

I'm thinking about something like this but with a shirt on for obv reasons :ladyhaha:

ER5KP8RX0AEGn1I?format=png&name=900x900

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Well I watched the video twice at 5am then went back to sleep. I am rewatching now cause I've only seen the video twice. I can't catch up all on the threads/posts but I am sure there is a divide with the MV and the song on here, cause you know it is GGD after all :ladyhaha:.

I'm here for it all though, I played the song in my car a few times and it's just a bop. :kiss:

Same stayed up until 2am listening to it a good dozen times then again a good 60 ish times for solid 2 hours when I got up as well as a few times for the music video.

Didn't get much sleep tho so I'm half awake today but will have more impact tomorrow.

Felt the leak took a way from the wow factor of a lead and knowing it but not really mastered version is so much better and makes me love the song so much more.

Thonin Dyn
4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

The uncultured realness, the Red and Blue snub:triggered::billie:

omg red and blue, Those girls were fighting 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Lawrence
2 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Same stayed up until 2am listening to it a good dozen times then again a good 60 ish times for solid 2 hours when I got up as well as a few times for the music video.

Didn't get much sleep tho so I'm half awake today but will have more impact tomorrow.

Felt the leak took a way from the wow factor of a lead and knowing it but not really mastered version is so much better and makes me love the song so much more.

I know. I have had such a long day at work and being up so early has totally exhausted me. Can't wait to stream the hell out of this tomorrow but at the moment I'm like...

tired sleep GIF

OMonster

I don't think the choreography is getting enough attention, tbh. 

This is easily one her best dance routines in a video. 

It's memorable and feels classic. 

I wasn't expecting the serve :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

GypsyMonster
14 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

For real, and it's not that hard to learn it either :pawsup:

the choreo is my FAVE PART 

it’s everything :ally:

But am I like the only one who thinks it’s quite difficult like there’s so much to learn? All her other choreos I learned easily/ quickly but think this may take a while

someone do a tutorial :laughga: I know Richie is posting one soon but:stalkga:

Darcklighter22
8 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I know. I have had such a long day at work and being up so early has totally exhausted me. Can't wait to stream the hell out of this tomorrow but at the moment I'm like...

tired sleep GIF

100% agree in two coffee pots in today normally il do one. And I'm still sluggish. Can't say the more seasoned fans don't try as well! :pawsup:

Darcklighter22
Just now, darkgaga said:

Why do people talk about another song coming next week?

Mr.S mentioned the 2th of March as well for an important date to remember. That and other rumors of a second song coming shortly after the lead drops lead some to think where getting another next week as a download coming with the album pre-order.

ShayCristoforo
16 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I hope there'll be a World Tour so I'll can come to the show with my Blue tribe inspired outfit !

I'm thinking about something like this but with a shirt on for obv reasons :ladyhaha:

ER5KP8RX0AEGn1I?format=png&name=900x900

Can you also come with him? For me? :ally:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Why do people talk about another song coming next week?

Because the same people that came up with the shot in iPhone apple video said that there were 2 coming really close together, so I assume Tuesday we'll be vibeing to a new release :vegas:

Purr more, hiss less.

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

100% agree in two coffee pots in today normally il do one. And I'm still sluggish. Can't say the more seasoned fans don't try as well! :pawsup:

Same! 5am starts are just not me...and I have to work again tomorrow :saladga:

Darcklighter22
11 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I don't think the choreography is getting enough attention, tbh. 

This is easily one her best dance routines in a video. 

It's memorable and feels classic. 

I wasn't expecting the serve :bradley:

I'm waiting to rewatch the video more tomorrow to see some bits that seem intricate but easy to learn but my current 5 hours of sleep brain can't pick up on. That or a live performance showcasing it with out bulky fashion on.

It looks so fun! :staymad:

Lawrence
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Because the same people that came up with the shot in iPhone apple video said that there were 2 coming really close together, so I assume Tuesday we'll be vibeing to a new release :vegas:

If the release is at the same time of 5am in the UK, I will not be able to cope :bradley:

I need bloody sleep, bitch has already ruined my sleeping pattern this week with all the hype :messga:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived