Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Floppy said:

We've definitely reached an Era where charts are basically irrelevant to everyone except for stans. Which is exactly why I don't care at all. If it flops that doesn't stop me from popping my puss.:rockstar:

Exactly! Charts are relevant to us stans but we’re the ones who keep flopping. On the contrary Post M*lone is thriving but none of his smelly straight fans care about charts. We’re really playing ourselves :neyde:

(Unless you’re a BTS stan then you stay winning :selena:)

Dramatica
49 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Because it’s Lady Gaga’s 6th album? :poot:

Oh that is brand new information!!!!

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

waterlikemisery

'I see love in black and white, passion in shades of gris. But when it comes to you and I, color is all I see.'

Gaga tweeted this in 2010, do y'all think Chromatica is a title track on the album and is re-worked?

ryhanna
2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

We've definitely reached an Era where charts are basically irrelevant to everyone except for stans. Which is exactly why I don't care at all. If it flops that doesn't stop me from popping my puss.:rockstar:

Exactly. I have no idea how any of Lover's singles charted but I know the album is full of bops and that TS is dominating. It'll be the same for Gaga.

waterlikemisery
41 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I was going to ask about that... How much time will pass since we finally have Chromatica to start asking for LG7? :huntyga:

For me it would be fine if she releases LG7 in 2022... but I think Monsters will be bored really fast :ladyhaha:

Well... But it will also depends on the amount of live performances / interviews / awards shows, nominations and wins / music videos we will have, also if we have a tour (I'm actually OK if we don't have one for this era but I will love it) 

Calling it now LG7 coming 2024!

WORLDofGAGA

It’s Gaga’s first Lead without Blonde hair :bradley: Caint wait! Let the countdown begin for this new era, our time has finally come! :woot:

@W0RLDofGAGA

malazam

Guys

We have three diferents ourfits for the mv?

Any theory?

another shot before we kiss the other side

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

That would look so, so good.

I mean she got the Rilke poem so this wouldn't be to far off and it's very well designed

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, Sexdream said:

'I see love in black and white, passion in shades of gris. But when it comes to you and I, color is all I see.'

Gaga tweeted this in 2010, do y'all think Chromatica is a title track on the album and is re-worked?

These sound like Taylor Swift lyrics lol 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

It’s Gaga’s first Lead without Blonde hair :bradley: Caint wait! Let the countdown begin for this new era, our time has finally come! :woot:

Applause says hi

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Sexdream said:

She's done this before....Then You Love Me   says hi

BleepBloop
11 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

This pre-era was so exhausting tho... we were on the brink of a civil war in the other thread :nooo:

Lmao indeed

waterlikemisery
Just now, blankpaper said:

These sound like Taylor Swift lyrics lol 

well it's gaygay's scrapped song :lolly:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived