Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ryhanna
Just now, DziJuLaj said:

The stills from the billboard make me feel like the vide could go viral, but you never know.

honestly this is the first era when I don’t give a **** about charts. I am happy we will get art from her and I hope she is proud of herself! 

On that note, before friday let's just keep in mind that charts are... kind of irrelevant these days, whether you care or not. 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saying but the random Gaga pic with music notes is called a Chromatic

So it makes total sense for it to be the album title

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

I really hope they update her website, please gaga

sailor moon please GIF

This we are past Joanne now we can move on to other things.

9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Bc it’s a billboard that also announces her single name + album aesthetics? The ARTPOP era started out with a similar image that had both the album name (wbk), single, release dates, etc. It’s a more simple version of that. 
latest?cb=20130712082211

No but “ARTPOP” had been confirmed way before that announcement.

Look, I’m not saying it’s not the album title, I’m just pointing out that nothing has officially been confirmed 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

18 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yay omg what a huge risk to call the thread chromatica bc it’s not like the title can ever be changed 

it’s on the billboard twice 😭

Yay omg the word “by” is also on the billboard twice so maybe that’s the album title 😭

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, joaouliana said:

what if the album name is really lg-6

Again, no way. This is not a creative title, Gaga would never name a album like this

30 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

History:vegas:

This Era feels so fresh and energized, can't wait to see more:messga:

This pre-era was so exhausting tho... we were on the brink of a civil war in the other thread :nooo:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

59 minutes ago, versrace said:

i also think "LG-6" is probably included on the billboard to solidify the fact that this is for the new era, it isn't a standalone single like the cure. putting LG-6 gives a subtle nod to everyone whos been calling it that as a 'this is what youve been waiting for'.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's on the album cover, too. (In the same font as on the billboard.) This seems to be a new theme on album covers. Halsey did it on Manic, (it says H3,) and a Justin Bieber did it on Changes, (numbers one through five are listed, and five is circled.) it's a good marketing toolto attract casual fans that might not know what Chromatica is but will recognize what LG6 is from twitter.) this is not to say that the title won't also be on the cover 

blankpaper

The black eyeliner is called punk—what if they’re putting out mascara or something with the same color name? She’s called herself a kindness punk more than once so the phrase isn’t out of nowhere 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Y’all saying the album will be called Kindness Punk :awkney:

This is the kind of **** Sarah and only Sarah could pull. It’s in the same vein as all that forced CVS “Haus Labs is about kindness not the bling” talk. It definitely is related to Haus Labs and it’s just Sarah trying to plug her brand into the Stupid Love hype

Also it won’t be called LG6 :awkney:

Why would it be? Of course she uses the term a lot... like she did for Joanne by calling it LG5... And like Rihanna does with R6 or something... It literally just means it’s their 6th album, it’s not a code name or something 

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Just saying but the random Gaga pic with music notes is called a Chromatic

So it makes total sense for it to be the album title

So pre-order for Chromatica and promo single on 03/02

gagasicebath

What do we think her new tattoo will be for this album? The title? The little emblem thingy? A simple heart? 

3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

hawld awn... usually every Gaga album has a title track. So that might mean “Chromatica” is also a song name :udidnt:

Omg i didn't think about this. :nooo: The word itself with the meaning it has the song and visual already sounds like a serve. I hate being this hyped my heart is literally convulsing.

5 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

On that note, before friday let's just keep in mind that charts are... kind of irrelevant these days, whether you care or not. 

We've definitely reached an Era where charts are basically irrelevant to everyone except for stans. Which is exactly why I don't care at all. If it flops that doesn't stop me from popping my puss.:rockstar:

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

What do we think her new tattoo will be for this album? The title? The little emblem thingy? A simple heart? 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived