Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

why Sarah is teasing "Kindness Punk" everywhere now? Is this the real name for LG6? 

What about Kindness Punk IS the name of the gentle Gaga in the video?

What about Chromatica is the name of the other character (we assume she is evil, but who knows?)

What if the album has 2 titles, with 2 different artworks like "Kindness Punk Edition" and "Chromatica Edition" (I would hate the idea, but K-Pop acts do it often so...)

What if they are teasing us to see which title is the fans' favorite and then choosing it as the real one? (unlikely)

So many questions. :giveup:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

5 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

IMO it will be hard to even get 10 millions. I will be happy with 5M.

That's true... I thought 20M just because everyone is hyped with the visuals she shared the last days so probably Monsters will be watching the video on repeat and I think the video might catch some attention from the GP if it's visually catchy (which I think it is) but if I'm only based on the past eras I would say 8M the first day

ryhanna

Chromatica might be one of her best album titles if true, ngl.

Plus all of the visuals that we've seen so far really adhere to that theme. Colourful and sensory. I'm absolutely here for it.

5 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I'm excited for her to break her silence. Like proper interviews. I don't know who the girl is anymore.

same, even though she did a lot of press for ASIB, a lot of those interviews felt pretty robotic and she didn't put much emphasis on herself or even the music she made. id genuinely like to hear how she thinks creatively again, like she did in a lot of btw/ARTPOP promo.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, DrewPa said:

What about Kindness Punk IS the name of the gentle Gaga in the video?

What about Chromatica is the name of the other character (we assume she is evil, but who knows?)

What if the album has 2 titles, with 2 different artworks like "Kindness Punk Edition" and "Chromatica Edition" (I would hate the idea, but K-Pop acts do it often so...)

What if they are teasing us to see which title is the fans' favorite and then choosing it as the real one? (unlikely)

So many questions. :giveup:

kindness punk lipstick?

she/her

InTraumatica
1 minute ago, LG2008 said:

That's true... I thought 20M just because everyone is hyped with the visuals she shared the last days so probably Monsters will be watching the video on repeat and I think the video might catch some attention from the GP if it's visually catchy (which I think it is) but if I'm only based on the past eras I would say 8M the first day

The stills from the billboard make me feel like the vide could go viral, but you never know.

honestly this is the first era when I don’t give a **** about charts. I am happy we will get art from her and I hope she is proud of herself! 

not Chromatica
50 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

We are so close to page 10 :bradley: only 2990 pages left until 3000.

Remember when this was our reality, like on the 13th of March last year?

1 minute ago, Cookies said:

kindness punk lipstick?

horrible name for a lipstick, but better there than in the Album cover :vegas:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

StarstruckIllusion

hawld awn... usually every Gaga album has a title track. So that might mean “Chromatica” is also a song name :udidnt:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived