Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

For example, if someone makes this a filter or something on Instagram or other social media (but with 'Stupid Love - Lady Gaga - OUT NOW added in the filter) or something like that would be a great promo

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Not everyone trying their best to avoid Chromatica as an album title as if “LG6” or “Barcode” would be any cooler 🙃 That fancy custom made art font gives it a lot of significance, so I’d be surprised if it was just the name of an alter ego/planet. 

culturalbaptism
4 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

That’s not true, the first time we ever properly heard the word “ARTPOP” was when she posted “new ink new album” with this picture to LittleMonsters:

2be6f32b9a6c2197a7ea037599503d23.jpg

coming directly from Gaga herself

But we were talking about "ARTPOP" before she confirmed it. Little Monsters.com was all about "ARTPOP" early 2013. I'm just saying this might be the case again.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

CrimeanMiracle
9 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Imagine that... A dream :messga:

I hope at least 20M views the first day, I would love more but, let's be real, Gaga is not the biggest streaming force but I think that with this era and if they and us promote it and manage it well, she can gain a lot of followers and new, younger and hopefully more straight fans (not because I don't like gays and everyone in the LGBT+ community, just that I'm pretty sure this era might caught the attention of other social groups + the GP)

Yes, that would be great. I was joking, I understand. Personally, for me, all these views, ratings and charts are not the most important thing, more precisely, for me it is not the main thing at all, although I understand that this is to some extent important for artists. For me, the main thing is Gaga herself, the most important thing is that she has never been afraid to be an innovator in the world of music and video, she sets trends, although most often she sets trends for years to come. So I'm just waiting for new music, new videos, new performances, new photo shoots, a new era. Gaga only deserves the best.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

ydnmnme

why Sarah is teasing "Kindness Punk" everywhere now? Is this the real name for LG6? 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

7 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yes those two....I feel the pink bra one is "before transformation" as the visor one there's like a weird blue hue/light on the forehead thing 

This makes sense. I'm having dreams of delusion but I would scream if she did like multiple looks for each color. But I don't think she's done SO many looks in one video lol. Maybe applause and G.U.Y have the most? lol 

Notthebling

I'm excited for her to break her silence. Like proper interviews. I don't know who the girl is anymore.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

InTraumatica
11 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Imagine that... A dream :messga:

I hope at least 20M views the first day, I would love more but, let's be real, Gaga is not the biggest streaming force but I think that with this era and if they and us promote it and manage it well, she can gain a lot of followers and new, younger and hopefully more straight fans (not because I don't like gays and everyone in the LGBT+ community, just that I'm pretty sure this era might caught the attention of other social groups + the GP)

IMO it will be hard to even get 10 millions. I will be happy with 5M.

StarstruckIllusion
27 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I really think Chromatica is just some sort of theme with the Stupid Love video, it’s clearly some sort of space themed video which would make sense.. I don’t get why people are so sure that it’s the title of the album 

Bc it’s a billboard that also announces her single name + album aesthetics? The ARTPOP era started out with a similar image that had both the album name (wbk), single, release dates, etc. It’s a more simple version of that. 
latest?cb=20130712082211

misunderstood

LADY GAGA’S 6TH ALBUM KINDNESS PUNK! 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

This makes sense. I'm having dreams of delusion but I would scream if she did like multiple looks for each color. But I don't think she's done SO many looks in one video lol. Maybe applause and G.U.Y have the most? lol 

I'm so here for it! :enigma:

4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

why Sarah is teasing "Kindness Punk" everywhere now? Is this the real name for LG6? 

By the cringe sound of it it’s just another Haus Labs product that will be riding on the Stupid Love hype

ydnmnme
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

By the cringe sound of it it’s just another Haus Labs product that will be riding on the Stupid Love hype

Yeah, it better be some Haus Lab product. I don’t like how it sounds..

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Chromatica is definitely the album title. Her deleting it confirms it for me

This. Gaga clearly wants to hide it in the billboard and not mention it. Only eagle eyed fans get rewarded by actually zooming in and reading everything - as they should be. Ugh her mind 💕

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived