My crown is black, like the soul of fame

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I'm watching the teasers one last time before going to sleep

They will never feel the same once we've seen the music video 

:pray:

I keep watching them over and over looking for something hidden. I hate being a Gaga stan because I always look for hidden meanings by default.:giveup: 

BlackCrown
2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I keep watching them over and over looking for something hidden. I hate being a Gaga stan because I always look for hidden meanings by default.:giveup: 

There's gonna be a lot of work if we get a short movie like Marry The Night :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

5 hours ago, versrace said:

i knew someone would say this :laughga:  but i wouldnt consider that major choreo, or john wayne a choreographed video

Which is one of the bigger reasons I don't like the video. The super fast cuts at the end don't allow you to see the choreo, or really anything that's happening. 

Darcklighter22

Literally just played bad romance the demo on my phone and bf played the album version on his side by side to see the differences. Since I feel it will be similar with SL. Makes me appreciate him so much more :kara:

3 hours and a half ladies!

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Which is one of the bigger reasons I don't like the video. The super fast cuts at the end don't allow you to see the choreo, or really anything that's happening. 

I know everyone hates the editing but in the context of the story the 3 Joanne videos make the erratic hard to watch editing makes sense. But it is VERY annoying lol 

2 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

There's gonna be a lot of work if we get a short movie like Marry The Night :vegas:

Well there goes my weekend. :messga:

stevana229

I feel like little monsters are going to have a meltdown when the video actually comes out... I can already imagine the complaints about the song sounding the exact same as the leak 

Darcklighter22
27 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Yeah I got a bit delulu haha

Allot does seem possible tho...but then again that's really falling in want at this point.

Reality

Y'all, I don't care that I literally just got a 66 on my first physics test :bradley:

I JUST CARE ABOUT THIS MOMENT AND HOW WE'RE ONLY A FEW HOURS AWAY FROM THE START OF A BRAND NEW ****ING ERA 

Happy Oprah Winfrey GIFHappy Oprah Winfrey GIF

🃏🖤👹

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived