Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

Whatever Chromatica is, this era is here to serve in ways no one ever has before

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Darcklighter22

"I would battle for you....even I break in two" 

The two photos we have the leaked still and today's one with different things ok there foreheads :vegas:

Darcklighter22
18 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

We are so close to page 10 :bradley: only 2990 pages left until 3000.

Let's get to page 1000 by Friday at midnight ET

culturalbaptism
7 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I really think Chromatica is just some sort of theme with the Stupid Love video, it’s clearly some sort of space themed video which would make sense.. I don’t get why people are so sure that it’s the title of the album 

It must be the title of the album. Back in 2013 people started talking about "ARTPOP" out of nowhere.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

21 minutes ago, Sexdream said:

I want LG7 now :sis:

I was going to ask about that... How much time will pass since we finally have Chromatica to start asking for LG7? :huntyga:

For me it would be fine if she releases LG7 in 2022... but I think Monsters will be bored really fast :ladyhaha:

Well... But it will also depends on the amount of live performances / interviews / awards shows, nominations and wins / music videos we will have, also if we have a tour (I'm actually OK if we don't have one for this era but I will love it) 

6 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

"I would battle for you....even I break in two" 

The two photos we have the leaked still and today's one with different things ok there foreheads :vegas:

Wait I just realized we've seen three looks from the video already. I wonder if she'll do a different look for every color in the video. 

CrimeanMiracle

We're going to get 100 million views on the first day of the video, right? :stalkga:

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

candydarling
2 minutes ago, Successga said:

It must be the title of the album. Back in 2013 people started talking about "ARTPOP" out of nowhere.

it wasnt out of nowhere, gaga teased the title many times in 2012 maybe even 2011

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

Wait I just realized we've seen three looks from the video already. 

3 looks yes but the recently leaked in HQ one that dates back to a month ago I feel is tied into the one with the heard shaped forehead....errr...power coin? (it looks very power rangers to me) 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived