💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
20 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

To be fair this album did take her almost 3 years to make. I thinks Gaga’s quite capable of making 20 or so great tracks in that amount of time, especially considering this album doesn’t really have a theme she tried to stick to (I mean love and healing can be used to describe like half of her discography :billie:). We shall see. But as fans we shouldn’t care about the amount of songs being “too much”. It’s better in the streaming era to have/release as many songs as you can, since anyone can just delete a song they don’t like lol. 

I agree with everything you said but this album sure does have a theme 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
10 minutes ago, tomsches said:

And that's exactly the problem that I personally have with music and streaming nowadays. For me, an album is to be viewed as a continuous body of work, like, a well thought out artistic concept as opposed to a bunch of songs that don't follow a true direction. Like, it would be like making a movie that's 10hours long, with redundant unnecessary scenes and just letting the people delete the scenes they don't like? Also, 3 years is not actually a long time for making an album. Some of the best albums took much longer and didn't need to have 20 tracks to be considered good. (Here are some examples of my favourite albums in the last couple of years: Magdalene took 4 years and has 9 songs, 50 Words for snow took 6 years and has 9 songs, I see you took 5 years and has 10 songs, HBHBHB took 4 years and has 11 songs). So I'd wait 5+ years for 10 songs anytime. But as I've said, I trust in Gaga and I can't wait for Chromatica to prove me wrong!

Ya’ll already analyzing the amount of songs on the album and judging instead of waiting to see if there are interludes/flow-in tracks/all of the songs smash. I can’t :icega:

Drin Lon
17 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Hi guys so after watching the Stupid Luv video 1000+ times, I have noticed something that has bothered me since I watched the video for the first time. I don't know if already discussed, but at about 1:25 in the video when she is dancing by herself at the end of the chorus it seems like she is singing something else than the "ohh ohhs"

Idk if its just me or the editing was off. 

here's the linked video with the part that I am talking about:

It sounds like the same Lo-o-ove to me

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

It sounds like the same Lo-o-ove to me

Sorry. I meant, if you look at her mouth during that part, idk maybe I'm blind, but it seems like she is saying something else. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Literally all of those songs are fantastic. 

So, yeah, I can't wait to hear them on the album :hor:

Eek. Fantastic? IDK about that - not very bad, I'd say. But pretty much all in the bottom of her discography. 

Well it's subjective, anyway. But I'd die if this album were crowded with songs like those LOL

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Sorry. I meant, if you look at her mouth during that part, idk maybe I'm blind, but it seems like she is saying something else. 

Oh it’s because the lips thing she has on reflects light and when she moves her head depending on the angle sometimes it reflects sometimes it doesn’t so it looks like she’s moving her lips and speaking

Reality
Just now, DMTT said:

Eek. Fantastic? IDK about that - not very bad, I'd say. But pretty much all in the bottom of her discography. 

Well it's subjective, anyway. But I'd die if this album were crowded with songs like those LOL

I disagree. FOHL is one of my favorite songs on the album. I also think The Queen, BJAF, and Highway Unicorn are all great too. I think Bad Kids is good, but not great.

🃏🖤👹

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I disagree. FOHL is one of my favorite songs on the album. I also think The Queen, BJAF, and Highway Unicorn are all great too. I think Bad Kids is good, but not great.

To each their own! 

Scathach

The  Ariana collab sounds plausible to me. If it's true I expect it to be the second single released before or with the album.

S0436

Why was the Ariana colab rumor thread closed?  Is that a good sign that it’s happening?

OMonster

You guys, this is kinda stirring the pot a little, but... 

Spoiler

The Ariana collab is actually from really legitimate and genuine sources. If I hadn't been burned before, I would say it's all but confirmed.

Spoiler

Also GGD has locked the collab thread, which makes me think they know, too.

Spoiler

I am low-key disappointed by it because I think it'll be a big hit and it might look like Gaga jumped on the opportunity solely for another #1 - but yeah, it'll happen. I mean Gaga and Ariana... yeah, it would be huge.

subtext / fantasy

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived