'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So whats actually realistic for Stupid Love then? 

I predicted #3 on Saturday and I think that’s probably where it’s going to land. No lower than #5 though imo 🤷🏻‍♂️ iTunes is stable - Spotify & Apple Music is decent and radio will probably play a lot for this week at least , video has 22M views too which also helps 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Has anyone found a US deluxe pre-order yet? Am I blind? Lmao 

I don't think there is one. I'm guessing she will team up with like Amazon or Target and make it exclusive.

money cash GIF

waterlikemisery

April 10th - March 3rd = 39 days only til chromatic I cannot ****ing believe it :icega:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Sexdream said:

April 10th - March 3rd = 39 days only til chromatic I cannot ****ing believe it :icega:

It feels so surreal omg :nooo:

End Racism Now

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Love this era so far! The only thing I'm not excited about is the album length. 16 tracks is way too long for my taste. I mostly dislike albums with too many tracks. Most of my favourite albums have 10 to 12 tracks max. IMO albums that have more than 12 songs tend to be un-cohesive and have a bunch of forgettable songs that don't do anything for the album as a concept or a whole body of work. 

But from what we've heard from the rumors, there could be intros. And I believe in Gaga, so I'm ready to see what she's up to with this. 

To be fair this album did take her almost 3 years to make. I thinks Gaga’s quite capable of making 20 or so great tracks in that amount of time, especially considering this album doesn’t really have a theme she tried to stick to (I mean love and healing can be used to describe like half of her discography :billie:). We shall see. But as fans we shouldn’t care about the amount of songs being “too much”. It’s better in the streaming era to have/release as many songs as you can, since anyone can just delete a song they don’t like lol. 

HeavyCapiLover

AAAAH I'm so excited, I can't believe that I'm actually living a true gaga era for the first time ever as a stan this is feels unreal :bradley:

waterlikemisery
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

It feels so surreal omg :nooo:

It's coming so soon, I'm beyond excited! Remember the whole LG5 era and how it was so long and draining? Well she's keeping us fed and we know better than to come up with that 'Chaos Angel' bullshit again which I did believe... I hope 666popart on twitter has an uber talk to them for the **** they've done during LG5. :madge:

nswain1110

I can't believe we're getting 15 NEW tracks in ONLY 38 DAYS!!!!!!!! It just hit me!!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

4 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I can't believe we're getting 15 NEW tracks in ONLY 38 DAYS!!!!!!!! It just hit me!!!!

4 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

I'm not going to have enough time to save up for the tour! lol.:sick:

Gaga Lazuli

Hi guys so after watching the Stupid Luv video 1000+ times, I have noticed something that has bothered me since I watched the video for the first time. I don't know if already discussed, but at about 1:25 in the video when she is dancing by herself at the end of the chorus it seems like she is singing something else than the "ohh ohhs"

Idk if its just me or the editing was off. 

here's the linked video with the part that I am talking about:

Little Monsters Torture Me

tomsches
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

But as fans we shouldn’t care about the amount of songs being “too much”. It’s better in the streaming era to have/release as many songs as you can, since anyone can just delete a song they don’t like lol. 

And that's exactly the problem that I personally have with music and streaming nowadays. For me, an album is to be viewed as a continuous body of work, like, a well thought out artistic concept as opposed to a bunch of songs that don't follow a true direction. Like, it would be like making a movie that's 10hours long, with redundant unnecessary scenes and just letting the people delete the scenes they don't like? Also, 3 years is not actually a long time for making an album. Some of the best albums took much longer and didn't need to have 20 tracks to be considered good. (Here are some examples of my favourite albums in the last couple of years: Magdalene took 4 years and has 9 songs, 50 Words for snow took 6 years and has 9 songs, I see you took 5 years and has 10 songs, HBHBHB took 4 years and has 11 songs). So I'd wait 5+ years for 10 songs anytime. But as I've said, I trust in Gaga and I can't wait for Chromatica to prove me wrong!

Reality
5 hours ago, Sneaky said:

With that many tracks I can't WAIT to hear the "Bad Kids", "The Queen", "Black Jesus Amen Fashion", "Highway Unicorn" and "Fashion Of His Love" of the album:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I'm talking about the fillers, dear denialers:ohwell:

Literally all of those songs are fantastic. 

So, yeah, I can't wait to hear them on the album :hor:

🃏🖤👹

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived