Just now, Mustang said:

Someone pointed out here that it reminds of the PG rating, like PG-13

So there's not going to be sexual references in this album? :saladga:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lawrence
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

There is one that is being repeated 9 times... Why? Instead of showing 2 of each one... Maybe there are more tribes? :enigma:

It just how the screens have been set up. It wasn't made for Stupid Love. 

vodaphone-broadband-advertisement-on-ele

Just now, LG2008 said:

So there's not going to be sexual references in this album? :saladga:

Shes coming for the whole public, including babies :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

LG2008
1 minute ago, Lawrence said:

It just how the screens have been set up. It wasn't made for Stupid Love. 

vodaphone-broadband-advertisement-on-ele

I know... But they could show each symbol 2 times... They are repeating (which I think might be) the album symbol instead

LG2008
5 minutes ago, dirtxpony said:

I believe this one on repeat is the album symbol and the tribe/songs symbol are yet to be revealed

Yeah, I think the same... This era is so interesting! I'm shocked :enigma: 

closetgaga

I know we’ve been dissecting the different coloured symbols and the name Chromatica but I’m quite certain the concept will draw inspiration from Diá de los Muertos as well.

Why? In the interview with Zane Lowe Gaga mentioned something like “dancing out of the grave” while talking about SL and the album in general. Also in SL MV she’s wearing this jacket 

q0nezl080pj41.jpg

secret latoya jackson GIF

Battle4UrLife

Okay BUT WHAT IF the album is 15 songs, every song has its own symbol/color, and she’s slowly revealing them? And the repeating symbol on the billboard is for the album. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

13 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I know... But they could show each symbol 2 times... They are repeating (which I think might be) the album symbol instead

LG2008
3 minutes ago, closetgaga said:

I know we’ve been dissecting the different coloured symbols and the name Chromatica but I’m quite certain the concept will draw inspiration from Diá de los Muertos as well.

Why? In the interview with Zane Lowe Gaga mentioned something like “dancing out of the grave” while talking about SL and the album in general. Also in SL MV she’s wearing this jacket 

q0nezl080pj41.jpg

secret latoya jackson GIF

Frankensteined is coming! She's bringing it from dead to be the song for the black tribe... :enigma:

is there a reason why I can't post in the Sl chart discussion thread? I wanted to get the hard truth; is Stupid Love performing well or not? Because there are some members on ATRL who keep dragging her constantly and need to be put in their places

xokuba

The repeating symbol is in my opinion the symbol for the album, since she has it on her forehead in the only promo pic we got that is not for Stupid Love but for her social medias. I think that the photo is from a photo sessions for the album photoshoot.

For example:

Spoiler

Lana uses this photo as a promo pic for streaming sites, social medias, articles and stuff. The photo is from **** it, I love you/The greatest video which is a lead for NFR!

EA40DwWXsAAt1gQ.jpg

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived