💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

why do i feel a desire to be on Gaga's team even though i specialize in eating chips

she/her

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
metalguru

Honest question. I need replies. 

I truly adore SL. It is much needed light touch of pop. But one cannot say it is groundbreaking or frontier. I was hoping that LG6 would be her Lemonade or Ray of Light or Low, you name it, one of those albums come with enormous critical success, surprising game changers etc. SL getting great reviews but it seems to me that LG6 is more back to core GaGa than reaching further. Too early to talk, but also first singles are always dictate the narrative of an album. No complain, just curiosity!

S0436

UK midweeks update.

#1 Blinding Lights - 13,530

#2 Stupid Love - 12,392
#3 Roses - 10,026

MessyTop

I really hope the coronavirus situation doesn’t affect a possible tour or promo tour. 

xoxo Craig

I need a 16 plus album coming out on my birthday absolutely :nooo:

End Racism Now

Guest Messy vers
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I need a 16 plus album coming out on my birthday absolutely :nooo:

You tell it 10 times. ariana grande wink GIF

guillecarvajal3
4 minutes ago, metalguru said:

I truly adore SL. It is much needed light touch of pop. But one cannot say it is groundbreaking or frontier. I was hoping that LG6 would be her Lemonade or Ray of Light or Low, you name it, one of those albums come with enormous critical success, surprising game changers etc. SL getting great reviews but it seems to me that LG6 is more back to core GaGa than reaching further. Too early to talk, but also first singles are always dictate the narrative of an album. No complain, just curiosity!

I think she already reached further with the ASIB "era"... critical success and game changers a la Shallow. Let us enjoy the Gaga she wants to be. :pray:

PlastiscGuy

I'm really scared she's gonna release an ep rather than an album :selena: I know quality > quantity, but I'll die if we waited so long for 6 songs only

PG.

AntonTurnItUp
2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm really scared she's gonna release an ep rather than an album :selena: I know quality > quantity, but I'll die if we waited so long for 6 songs only

Wait whaaat? An EP? Who said it? :cryga:

Felixorfelicia
15 minutes ago, metalguru said:

Maybe she’s touching her core with SL to make her classic Gaga comeback before blowing all our minds with the rest of the Chromatica songs :enigma:

Tease it to Jesus

Haroon
10 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

you can gif your profile pic? tell me how king

9 hours ago, alienwhore said:

Just upload the gif on your profile. The only requirement is that the file cannot be larger than 199kb. If the file is larger than that, use this to decrease it: https://ezgif.com/optimize

It's a little difficult because GIFs are usually 2mb or more, but if you optimize and cut the file correctly, you'll get it :firega:

Just a quick verbal reminder that profile pictures have to be still images :gum: The header things in your profiles can be moving or whatever though :party:

And YES at the ezgif shout out, that website is gold :legend:

SpamMusubi

Let it be known that anyone who insults SL from this point on is directly insulting Mozart. Sorry, but that's how it is :pray:

Sushi is my one true passion

LG2008
11 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Girl... Don't say that. She better not... Imagine waiting for this long and being trolled by her whole team just to have 6 songs... :enigma:

She better release CHROMATICA with 16 tracks and CHROMATICA (Deluxe version) including the Orchestra tracks she made

Rifek

What time should we expect the pre-order?

Midnight US?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Moonlight on Water

Gaga's totally not going to release an EP. why would she?

she/her

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived