Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Ciglipuff666

This one is probably next single's icon.

source.gif 

Its black, ıts wild , ıts punk  and maybe  KINDNESS PUNK 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

if this tour thing is real, i really hope that 1. it's announced soon and 2. she takes care of her physical and mental health. she may want to make people happy, but she definitely needs to make herself happy first. i wish the best of luck to her

she/her

LG2008
3 minutes ago, Ciglipuff666 said:

This one is probably next single's icon.

source.gif 

Its black, ıts wild , ıts punk  and maybe  KINDNESS PUNK 

The pink tribe is called Kindness Punk... I think the next one will be the silver one since we already have their name

LadyxGaGa
On 2/27/2020 at 11:44 AM, Darcklighter22 said:

It's Music consumption in 2020 it needs to move at a quicker pace, it just showcases more of the album this way as well. Gets more hype for the pre-orders and possible cover and tracklist 

it’s not really about quality. it’s more about the process of making music is getting more accessible and easier, literally anyone with a mic and a midi can make a song. so literally anyone can make music, that’s how’s billie became famous, that’s how lil nas x became famous. the road to fame is so much easier than it has been, now it’s more about drive but never about a lower quality of music 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

What are our thoughts on collabs on the album. Do ya’ll want them? Do we think Adele is going to be featured (per that tweet months ago) 

Vitleysingur

Hope she comes to Asia this time. Haven't been here since BTW era  (Artrave only has 3 dates so I am gonna pretend it dosen't exist):interestinga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

What are our thoughts on collabs on the album. Do ya’ll want them? Do we think Adele is going to be featured (per that tweet months ago) 

i'm still hoping for a Grimes collaboration and that Grimes just lied. i also hope that Sophie or Hana will be collaborating with Gaga. maybe Sia but that's more out of hope because of the Florence collaboration and a Sia collaboration would be amazing, especially since Sia is also an advocate for mental health, but i don't think that'll happen since Sia is working on two albums and a movie.

she/her

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

No collabs just her 

mdance4life
42 minutes ago, ImSpeachless said:

Gaga is playing Wrigley field (Chicago) in August. Pretty sure she’s announcing the tour tomorrow as well. 

Wait... where did you see this ?!?

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Kim Kardashian

There's not going to be a world tour and you guys can bookmark me.

tumblr_pr7sclWdU41qgk4m1_400.gif

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Sneaky Oliver
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I feel like every tribe will get a video centered on it. Stupid Love was for the pink tribe. 

I would love a dark video for black tribe and an exotic one for green tribe

Yes maybe. SL didn’t really explore what the pink tribe was all about though... it just told us they help to stop the fighting from the other tribes basically :laughga:

if your idea is true, I hope they can explore the tribes concept more deeply 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Thonin Dyn
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I hope Cardi, and SOPHIE (either a one song collab or for multiple songs) 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

BULATIO
7 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Hope she comes to Asia this time. Haven't been here since BTW era  (Artrave only has 3 dates so I am gonna pretend it dosen't exist):interestinga:

Coronavirus just says hello 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived