šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
51 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Why is everyone saying that LG6 aka CHROMATICA will be able to pre-order and pre-save tomorrow?Ā 

I want receipts!Ā :ohwell:

TOMORROW the song will impact on radiosĀ :bradley:

Our lord Mr S said 3/2 is an important date and he didnā€™t let us down for SL release. Iā€™m thinking itā€™s tour announcement or pre-order.Ā 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Here we go where?Ā :selena:

Not to the clubs to freak out to Stupid Love with youĀ :ladyhaha:

ImSpeachless
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Source !!!?!???

I work for The Cubs, the press release for the shows (I think thereā€™s two dates) was written last week.Ā 

LG2008
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Our lord Mr S said 3/2 is an important date and he didnā€™t let us down for SL release. Iā€™m thinking itā€™s tour announcement or pre-order.Ā 

Or just radio impact... Is not really soon to talk about album announcement, second single and tour announcement? We had the lead just 2 days ago...

BULATIO
25 minutes ago, ImSpeachless said:

Gaga is playing Wrigley field (Chicago) in August. Pretty sure sheā€™s announcing the tour tomorrow as well.Ā 

Again? Like in Joanne World Tour?Ā :oprah:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, ImSpeachless said:

I work for The Cubs, the press release for the showsĀ was written last week.Ā 

Omg you should post that in news or under tours or something you just made my day. I was wondering if tomorrow is tour announcement instead of pre-order. Imagine if we get BOTH. The melt down. Thanks for sharing!Ā :kara:

ARTPOP
26 minutes ago, ImSpeachless said:

Gaga is playing Wrigley field (Chicago) in August. Pretty sure sheā€™s announcing the tour tomorrow as well.Ā 

How could she announce a tour without even announcing the albumā€™s nameĀ :laughga:

COME ON GAYS!!

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, LG2008 said:

Or just radio impact... Is not really soon to talk about album announcement, second single and tour announcement? We had the lead just 2 days ago...

People donā€™t announce dates for radio impact as if itā€™s some big event. Iā€™m not totally getting my hopes up but I canā€™t imagine thatā€™s what itā€™s for (personally) maybe youā€™re right thoughĀ :noparty:

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Tour? Get those bundle pre sales hennny!Ā 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

How could she announce a tour without even announcing the albumā€™s nameĀ :laughga:

I initially thought the same thing but maybe pre-order tomorrow and tour announcement a week later? The Weeknd literally just did the same thing.Ā 

CrimeanMiracle

I've always wondered why Gaga's team didn't hire 2-3 of the most popular video bloggers in the most important countries to openly promote the song for their audiences, some of the audiences are incredibly huge...Ā :giveup:

Buy and stream ā€œChromaticaā€

LG2008
1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

The LG6 WORLD TOUR (NOT OFFICIAL NAME)Ā :ladyhaha:

BULATIO

I am here for the Europe stadium tourĀ announcementĀ 

Sticky_And_Sweet_Tour_2008_Santiago_Chil

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, MONSTERBABY said:

Again? Like in Joanne World Tour?Ā :oprah:

I was personally hoping she would transition to Football stadiums this time around. She could play less dates which may be better for her body (although I have no idea how sheā€™s feeling) and I would kill to see her in a bigĀ stadium like MetLife (I live in NJ)Ā 

ImSpeachless
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I initially thought the same thing but maybe pre-order tomorrow and tour announcement a week later? The Weeknd literally just did the same thing.Ā 

I figured it would be at the same time she announced the album, but I suppose it could come later. Since the show(s) are in August, she has to announce them sooner than later.Ā 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived