💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Did Mr.S say this or another good source?

Just wishful thinking really :ally:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoctorScent
3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Purely assumption but I would assume so given if she doesn't mention it at all except when she puts it out that noon over midnight would create more buzz around it.

How did she go about and what did she say for SG2? And I agree this needs to be the name it would sound so great! :enigma:

When she put up pre order there was a name SG2 and no album cover. It was changet days later

ShayCristoforo
43 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Yeah and I thought the SL set up last week went to the Bad Romance landing page and not google?

Either way, it is a live link. If it wasn’t anything, it would just lead to an error page. 
But whether the BR page, or Google, when the links redirect it means they are live and there was/will be a specific purpose 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

LG2008

Why is everyone saying that LG6 aka CHROMATICA will be able to pre-order and pre-save tomorrow? 

I want receipts! :ohwell:

TOMORROW the song will impact on radios :bradley:

Darcklighter22
35 minutes ago, MisterDeDe said:

When she put up pre order there was a name SG2 and no album cover. It was changet days later

I'm hoping that's not the case

ImSpeachless

Gaga is playing Wrigley field (Chicago) in August. Pretty sure she’s announcing the tour tomorrow as well. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I let myself soak up everything from this release and came to the conclusion that the video was a big let down.

Lets be real, it is cheap. It's just them dancing in a desert.

I like the outfit with the spikey belt, but the rest look very bad. Whats going on with Nicola? Can he just not style her unless it's black and leather?

The storyline of the video makes no sense with the song. She is just trying to push this whole kindness thing even where it doesnt belong.

Honestly, I hope the following videos are not a continuation of this. I can get why people would like it, but objectively it is a bad and rushed video.

The song is okay. It js a solid 7, but I can already see the album having at least 5 better songs and everyone would meltdown over why they werent the lead over SL.

here we go latrice royale GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
22 minutes ago, ImSpeachless said:

Gaga is playing Wrigley field (Chicago) in August. Pretty sure she’s announcing the tour tomorrow as well. 

Source !!!?!???

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived