Have you claimed your tribe yet?:gaycat:

source.gif

YASSSSS

31dpfl52-Rl-L.jpg

Rat Boy

My gut is telling me I am yellow.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Der Meister

Well, I don't know how I feel about this anymore. 

I was hoping for the SL music video to be more elaborated and lay down the path to the new era. It looked very confusing to me. Her instagram posts were more cohesive than the mv itself. I hope her partnership with Apple is over because her Haus Laboratories videos have a better quality of production than this.

Having that said, hopefully her next videos will have a proper direction and deliver the background story on what does those symbols mean, and how they relate to the music she's creating.

HookerOnAChurch
7 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Is this good? :messga:

We are not doing it...

It's more than Gaga's standards. To me it's good. :kiss:

adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Well, I don't know how I feel about this anymore. 

I was hoping for the SL music video to be more elaborated and lay down the path to the new era. It looked very confusing to me. Her instagram posts were more cohesive than the mv itself. I hope her partnership with Apple is over because her Haus Laboratories videos have a better quality of production than this.

Having that said, hopefully her next videos will have a proper direction and deliver the background story on what does those symbols mean, and how they relate to the music she's creating.

She probably has one more song/video to promote with Apple, just like Selena, who happens to be on Interscope too. A new promo song and video could be coming on Monday, if rumours are true. 

LG2008
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

It's more than Gaga's standards. To me it's good. :kiss:

I mean, the numbers, yes... I was talking about the fall in the amount of views... Maybe when she starts the promotion it will do better :pawsup:

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I mean, the numbers, yes... I was talking about the fall in the amount of views... Maybe when she starts the promotion it will do better :pawsup:

It's ok even from that point of view. SL is smashing way harder than expected (from my part). This is only the beginning :pawsup:

Braianns
2 hours ago, Petrichor said:

BABYLON IS COMING

Hi, guys! Just to let you know, that I saw the ad at Time Square (it’s actually a large one on Broadway and 42nd), and ALL the symbols are shown at a given time. It’s not just the pink one plus another one, but rather all the different colors that appear on the video (as far as I recall, there were 5 or 6 different symbols appearing altogether). I will try to take a picture tomorrow!

Der Meister
24 minutes ago, Braianns said:

Hi, guys! Just to let you know, that I saw the ad at Time Square (it’s actually a large one on Broadway and 42nd), and ALL the symbols are shown at a given time. It’s not just the pink one plus another one, but rather all the different colors that appear on the video (as far as I recall, there were 5 or 6 different symbols appearing altogether). I will try to take a picture tomorrow!

So does that make 12 in total? 

Moonlight on Water
3 hours ago, Hades said:

Have you claimed your tribe yet?:gaycat:

source.gif

y e l l o w

she/her

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived