Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Enzo
Just now, neji said:

Why does Gaga daily or American fans effectively help in the performance of the gaga on the charts and only know how to complain instead of really helping the performance of the song? Fans around the world change IP to buy through the US, have stream parties with VPN, while the Americans themselves do not mass stream or make effective purchases, since buying the single is worth the most points.

Gaga daily has a giant platform and does not use it for the benefit of the gaga, even when its readers ask for something more effective, in the case of buying the single or streaming parties throughout the week.

The challenge in tiktok may be good but making a viral happen is not easy, if it happens, great! but the most effective way that should not be overlooked is the single and stream purchases. You didn't even tweet the purchase link on different platforms or on her official website.

The ASIB era was a critical success especially on the charts, no one dared to say it was a failure. When an era is not going well on the charts, they begin to question whether the artist is really efficient or disposable.

What are we supposed to do? Lol

The VPN thing isn't confirmed to work tho 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

What are we supposed to do? Lol

The VPN thing isn't confirmed to work tho 

buy the music on itunes, google play and amazon.

LG2008
7 minutes ago, neji said:

Why does Gaga daily or American fans effectively help in the performance of the gaga on the charts and only know how to complain instead of really helping the performance of the song? Fans around the world change IP to buy through the US, have stream parties with VPN, while the Americans themselves do not mass stream or make effective purchases, since buying the single is worth the most points.

Gaga daily has a giant platform and does not use it for the benefit of the gaga, even when its readers ask for something more effective, in the case of buying the single or streaming parties throughout the week.

The challenge in tiktok may be good but making a viral happen is not easy, if it happens, great! but the most effective way that should not be overlooked is the single and stream purchases. You didn't even tweet the purchase link on different platforms or on her official website.

The ASIB era was a critical success especially on the charts, no one dared to say it was a failure. When an era is not going well on the charts, they begin to question whether the artist is really efficient or disposable.

Would it be a bad idea if we add #Coronavirus (or any of the hashtags that are trending) in our tweets about Stupid Love? :ladyhaha:

I've been thinking about that but I'm scared... 

Enzo
2 minutes ago, neji said:

buy the music on itunes, google play and amazon.

I think... People are doing that :awkney:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

3 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Would it be a bad idea if we add #Coronavirus in our tweets about Stupid Love? :ladyhaha:

I've been thinking about that but I'm scared... 

tweets don't do much good. We need to buy and stream

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

I think... People are doing that :awkney:

not enough... if stupid love sell 100 thousand copies the top 3 is hers

Enzo
1 minute ago, neji said:

not enough... if stupid love sell 100 thousand copies the top 3 is hers

I- 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

LG2008
2 minutes ago, neji said:

tweets don't do much good. We need to buy and stream

We also need to promote... We are not enough :bradley:

Ultimecia

I love this era so much already :heart:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

QueenMortuana

I'd rather watch the song perform on its own instead of overstreaming and purchasing it X amount of times to create some false image of "success" :huntyga:

LG2008
9 minutes ago, jzraei said:

I'd rather watch the song perform on its own instead of overstreaming and purchasing it X amount of times to create some false image of "success" :huntyga:

Well, that's true... I'm usually in this mood just for the first week because it might be our only opportunity to peak as high as we can...

16 minutes ago, jzraei said:

if we let the song go by itself it will debut at #50. Having a good peak, in addition to charts, makes having more investment in the era. No one will continue to invest in something that does not generate profit.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived