💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

I thinking the same (although a new song would be amazing) I guess with streaming it’s just the normal thing to do now to keep everyone interested in the project....bring it on. 

I agree she's been away for a couple years so I still feel the GP will be fine

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Lawrence said:

Just found some original footage of the yellow tribe dancing with the black/red tribe

Green tribe feeling left out:

2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I clearly don't know why they are still sleeping and praying while their world in in war for dominance ? 

cuz they're the spiritual ones:triggered:

that's what they do

crackhead
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Wait, could this be a real thing?? 

Omgggggg the Spiritual Punks are coming :koons: 

I really hope this Boris person is right. I remember when the teaser stills were leaking, they posted “teaser” like 3 hours before the video dropped, so I kind of believe them so far. What if it’s literally Gaga and this is her way of communicating w the fans lmaooo. 

blankpaper
8 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Me when Little Harassers coming at me for just expressing my oppionions and doubts. They are the dangerous one here  for not respecting oppinions and tell you to leave. 

Omg could you be any more fragile haha 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Just now, NoahSuns said:

cuz they're the spiritual ones:triggered:

that's what they do

Gaga did that the past year while we were dragging everyone in her team for trolling us...

blankpaper
8 minutes ago, highwithenemy said:

Could Boris be teasing the silver tribe early today?:wtfga:

That account knows nothing. They posted awhile ago basically saying that it’s all fake and something along the lines of “10 years and you all still believe this”

Reality
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not to hate on the SL video, but can we leave the tribes thing in the SL video? :poot: 

Continuations seem very lazy imo, like, come up with a brand new thing.

I disagree. I think that if done well, these things can end up being really cool. Maybe I'm biased though cause I do have an affinity for stories that center around different warring factions. Things like that really interest me.

Besides, if LG6 is really called Chromatica, I'd expect them to continue this theme, considering it's the different tribes that inhabit Chromatica. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I clearly don't know why they are still sleeping and praying while their world in in war for dominance ? 

It’s just like real life. F Ex in medieval China the monks would go to the mountains to prey during war times/political unrest. Every religious culture does it. 

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I disagree. I think that if done well, these things can end up being really cool. Maybe I'm biased though cause I do have an affinity for stories that center around different warring factions. Things like that really interest me.

Besides, if LG6 is really called Chromatica, I'd expect them to continue this theme, considering it's the different tribes that inhabit Chromatica. 

I agree. What was kinda cringe was when Gaga tried continuing the Joanne videos, the MR to JW... :billie: But here it seems like there is thought into it. 

crackhead
12 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Omg could you be any more fragile haha 

To be fair though, it’s weird seeing everyone be so outwardly mean to someone on a Gaga forum out of all the places. 

@illySpencer I’m saying this respectfully, you can have your own opinion but it’s really annoying to see someone constantly be doubtful and negative every single time they post. This is Gaga’s comeback and we’re here to enjoy it and not nitpick and worry about every single detail. There are things I don’t like about this era but I post about them once, move on, and enjoy what I’ve been given because it’s what we’ve got and I can’t change it  :oops: Just lighten up a lil bit sis. 

blankpaper
1 minute ago, crackhead said:

To be fair though, it’s weird seeing everyone be so outwardly mean to someone on a Gaga forum out of all the places. 

@illySpencer I’m saying this respectfully, you can have your own opinion but it’s really annoying to see someone constantly be doubtful and negative every single time they post. This is Gaga’s comeback and we’re here to enjoy it and not nitpick and worry about every single detail. There are things I don’t like about this era but I post about them once, move on, and enjoy what I’ve been given because it’s what we’ve got and I can’t change it  :oops: Just lighten up a lil bit sis. 

He’s a Katy stan who’s just here to cause trouble. He’ll say stuff like everything after ARTPOP was a mistake and then take that video out of context for no reason except to play the victim 

I’m all for being kind to each other and accepting of differing opinions when presented maturely but this is different 

crackhead
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

He’s a Katy stan who’s just here to cause trouble. He’ll say stuff like everything after ARTPOP was a mistake and then take that video out of context for no reason except to play the victim 

I’m all for being kind to each other and accepting of differing opinions when presented maturely but this is different 

Hmmmm ok tea, I’ve only been here for a few months so I didn’t know the background.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived