'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

OMonster
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Doesn’t she always go to Japan and perform her leads as ballads ?

This was perfect: 

I think SL could be great on the piano. The 'all I ever wanted but love' is really beautiful, so the song could definitely be played with more melancholy if she wanted to. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
52 minutes ago, jorja said:

i'm really hoping  ajay doesn't drag it tho :enigma:

I think she’ll enjoy the sound, but will most definitely drag the lyrics and probably will think her fashion in the video is ridiculous but fun. Remember her fave album of Gaga is joanne so this is a 180° turn. Zach on the other hand will blindly embrace it 

xoxo Craig
Just now, OMonster said:

This was perfect: 

I think SL could be great on the piano. The 'all I ever wanted but love' is really beautiful, so the song could definitely be played with more melancholy if she wanted to. 

She could totally give a new meaning to the song like she did with The Edge of Glory and Bad Romance 

End Racism Now

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She could totally give a new meaning to the song like she did with The Edge of Glory and Bad Romance 

That would be amazing! :flutter:

YourCureness
4 hours ago, Cookies said:

i cannot stop dancing to Stupid Love for the life of me. i have like 80% of the choreography down! this would be the first Gaga song i can actually dance to. thank you, Gaga!

I think they need to release a dance tutorial video. The choreo looks very amateur friendly they should capitalize on that

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Monsters are in another level... I would never :air:

Lets just say... this isn't the 1st time, and I'm not shocked :selena:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

That would be amazing! :flutter:

Its like what she discussed in the Zane Lowe interview, her voice carries a story! In that P.I performance, you can tell it was much more heavy with sadness, then into anger and sadness... where as the studio track is much more angry and doesn't deal with sadness :vegas:   the way the song is interpreted can be different depending on how she sings it... and it would be so cool if she turns Stupid Love into a sad ballad or something

End Racism Now

OMonster

You guys - you gotta watch all the reactions on YouTube.

I've just spent the past hour taking a look, and honestly the reaction is so overwhelmingly positive. 

Watching Gaga spread such genuine joy to people is honestly the best thing. I mean, the smiles on everyone's faces watching this video and listening to this song... it's crazy. 

She set out to spread kindness with this era, and she's already achieving it. 

It's the most brilliant thing to see so many people getting transcended by Gaga's music. Makes me so proud of her, and so proud to be a Little Monster :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived