OUT NOW!

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

I can't stop streaming the music video :bradley:
I knew it's gonna make the song better :bradley:

I'm really just so overjoyed. Gaga is truly giving me everything I could have asked for the new era. :bradley:
I'm also mature enough not to let comments of strangers from the internet, bandwagoning and numbers to dictate what should I like and what I shouldn't, I encourage you to do the same :ally:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S
3 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

I don't see it, for me it's still grey :oprah:

Where are you looking? On the shop page?

I think it's only updated on the shop part of the website

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Miracle
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I just listened to Zane Lowe interview, and wow... is the album coming soon? Tbey are talking about the album like its completely finished  :oprah:

Yes in April

IAmNotHere1997

Zane Lowe was SO EXCITED to find out Gaga is going back to dance music, you could feel it in his voice :bradley:

Hennycomb

Guys tomorrow morning i can check her performance on spotify after the song release, i can only see overall listeners for the day and overall streams for the day tho

9 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

I don't see it, for me it's still grey :oprah:

mine too, but if you change to desktop it'll change colour :kiss:

Godmatica
5 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Where are you looking? On the shop page?

I think it's only updated on the shop part of the website

Yes, in the link you shared

1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

mine too, but if you changed to desktop it'll change :kiss:

Ok, you're right. Now I can see it :bradley:

mightyriverz

am I trying to be cryptic by reading "Lady G." when you turn the "Stupid" logo upside down? or is it rly there..

34 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

So the little picture on the Stupid Love teaser (all grey on billboards) but, on the website, one small portion has now turned PINK.

Does this mean other portions will continue to turn their respective colours and that's the album cover?

download.png
                                                                                              ^<<<:enigma:

Proof https://shop.ladygaga.com/?utm_medium=site-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com 

OMG. The promo/covers for all the next singles will probably similiar and with every next release there will be a new color added.

And that's the CHROMATICA :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

vmpiregrn

i commented this and it literally doesn't actually indicate anything, but it's fun to speculate lmaoER4co6BXYAAR53K?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

i know i'm not the first or only person to come up with this idea, don't crucify me:triggered:

Brie Candy

OGHs are are gathering their forces in order to dislike the video

So please, like the video on youtube!!!

39 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

So the little picture on the Stupid Love teaser (all grey on billboards) but, on the website, one small portion has now turned PINK.

Does this mean other portions will continue to turn their respective colours and that's the album cover?

download.png
                                                                                              ^<<<:enigma:

Proof https://shop.ladygaga.com/?utm_medium=site-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com 

Also

Bloodpop posted an alternative cover of SL yesterday and the logo is all pink there

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

vmpiregrn
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

OMG. The promo/covers for all the next singles will probably similiar and with every next release there will be a new color added.

And that's the CHROMATICA :giveup:

that'd be really cute and fun. kinda reminds me of when marina did froot of the month. whatever it turns out to be, i can tell gaga's having a lot of fun playing around this era.

Joshie S
Just now, Rifek said:

Also

Bloodpop posted an alternative cover of SL yesterday and the logo is all pink there

I saw that and then it made me not understand... I think maybe it's just the whole thing in pink for the release.

I noticed the small bit of pink yesterday when the shop had first been updated

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived