'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

THIS

And how can't anyone not hear the differences from the demo? The official release is so well polished and remastered with some subtle twists. :messga::messga:

Like the new sound effect on the last chorus :bradley:

PG.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vitleysingur
3 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Like the new sound effect on the last chorus :bradley:

This is my new fav part. That ClingCling moment is just tantalizing. It's truly the crème de la crème  for me. :pray:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Joshie S

So the little picture on the Stupid Love teaser (all grey on billboards) but, on the website, one small portion has now turned PINK.

Does this mean other portions will continue to turn their respective colours and that's the album cover?

download.png
                                                                                              ^<<<:enigma:

Proof https://shop.ladygaga.com/?utm_medium=site-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Vitleysingur

The praise just won't stop.

DIY Magazine: LADY GAGA RETURNS WITH BANGER OF A SINGLE ‘STUPID LOVE’

While, let’s be honest, we all loved Lady Gaga swooning away alongside Bradley Cooper in A Star Is Born (we really did), it’s a-bloody-mazing to discover she’s back with new music, and her latest track is a certified B-A-N-G-E-R.

Her new track ‘Stupid Love’ marks her first new material since 2016 record ‘Joanne’, and sees her transform into a neon pink alien-eque creature for the video which channels some major ‘Say You’ll Be There’-meets-intergalactic-invasion vibes. Ten out of ten.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

ydnmnme
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

So the little picture on the Stupid Love teaser (all grey on billboards) but, on the website, one small portion has now turned PINK.

Does this mean other portions will continue to turn their respective colours and that's the album cover?

download.png

Proof https://shop.ladygaga.com/?utm_medium=site-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com 

I thought it was ultrasound pic at first :laughga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

11 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Will 3/2 be pre-order or will Gaga announce the launch of a new video game based on Chromatica? :ally: one can hope

I know it’s delusional to expect this but all the video game teasing... the Enigma simulation theme... that’d be the most iconic thing ever :giveup:

ARTPOP app found dead in a ditch on highway 10 (AGAIN!)

9 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

download.png

Bitchhh :bradley:

It looks like it’s about 1/5th of the gray image

5 singles ???

ydnmnme
Just now, Enigma said:

5 singles ???

Omg 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I know it’s delusional to expect this but all the video game teasing... the Enigma simulation theme... that’d be the most iconic thing ever :giveup:

ARTPOP app found dead in a ditch on highway 10 (AGAIN!)

Not too sure. But I'm pretty sure that Chromatica is a video game name.  SL is only the first step of the game world building. 

Maybe Gaga tweeted whats fortnight because Chromatica is going to end it. 

Maybe Gaga is going to launch an interactive album-game experience. :ally:

Delusional me.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

5 singles ???

Maybe black and blue will be ballads? Or black will be sth metalish... 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

I'll never get over the fact she doesn't sing Higher Higher but Hey Yeah Hey Yeah :bradley:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Godmatica
20 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

download.png

I don't see it, for me it's still grey :oprah:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived