💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

i've been learning the choreography and it's so ****ing amazing and fun. i can't wait to see her perform this at Enigma!

also, have i been streaming right? i have a playlist with Stupid Love, Don't Start Now, and Physical in it. is this good enough?

she/her

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
36 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

This literally makes no sense since there's virtually no difference between the leaked and vinal version. If anything, waiting would have just delayed the process and made the reaction worse.

Well, actually, when the song first leaked in full everyone was HYPED. 

Seriously, the vibe on Twitter and this forum was absolutely electric. Everyone was so excited to have POPGA back again. 

But then, as the time passed, people picked it apart and found problems with it because of Gaga's silence. 

Had we all experienced the video and song together, this forum would be so positive right now. 

And sure, people might've still found a few errors with the song - but the experience of hearing the song and watching the video without any previous opinion would've really stuck out in people's mind; that MOMENT 'Gaga was back'. 

You know?

subtext / fantasy

doja scat

this person is trying hard to drag her omg it’s so pathetic. she didn’t even use a green screen! there’s BTS of them on location...some monsters are going off in the comments lmaoo

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

gagasicebath
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

i've been learning the choreography and it's so ****ing amazing and fun. i can't wait to see her perform this at Enigma!

What do you think she might bump from the set list to perform SL? My money would be on Government Hooker or Alejandro...

1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

this person is trying so hard to drag her omg she didn’t even use a green screen! there’s BTS of them on location...some monsters are going off in the comments lmaoo

this twink’s entire channel are reactions to Madonna’s career. What did you expect :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

doja scat
1 minute ago, Spock said:

this twink’s entire channel are reactions to Madonna’s career. What did you expect :rip: 

so they’re obviously biased, that’s good to know :awkney: 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

What do you think she might bump from the set list to perform SL? My money would be on Government Hooker or Alejandro...

that's an interesting question! it really depends if she comes out with more. she's going to return to Enigma in May, right? she could release LG6 in March/April and then change the entire setlist to the LG6 track list and maybe keep some main hits like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, etc.

i would love to see Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, John Wayne, and other things. Enigma just seems a bit dark for me, and i love that. maybeperhapsglitterandgreaseinmydreams.

what changes would you like to see?

she/her

12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

this person is trying hard to drag her omg it’s so pathetic. she didn’t even use a green screen! there’s BTS of them on location...some monsters are going off in the comments lmaoo

Before criticizing a green screen that does not exist he shoud start to reconsider his use of filters for his videos, and this still very still. :nails:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

gagasicebath
2 minutes ago, Cookies said:

that's an interesting question! it really depends if she comes out with more. she's going to return to Enigma in May, right? she could release LG6 in March/April and then change the entire setlist to the LG6 track list and maybe keep some main hits like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Just Dance, etc.

i would love to see Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, John Wayne, and other things. Enigma just seems a bit dark for me, and i love that. maybeperhapsglitterandgreaseinmydreams.

what changes would you like to see?

I'm so excited about finally getting to Vegas in May that she could slap her blue wig on backwards and sing Shakespeare sonnets opera style and I'd be okay with it. Realistically, she's probably not going to change the whole setlist for the short April/May block of dates, unless she announces more dates off the back of the SL hype...or a tour elsewhere that I guess she could use the April/May dates as a little warm up for a new setlist.

I'd be totally okay if she dropped Government Hooker, Alejandro, and maybe even Applause...I guess it depends on if there's another new single between now and May and if the album is out too. I would LOVE IT if she threw Heavy Metal Lover in there too, omg.

Aga Gydal

I understand the dissonance some fans are feeling about the execution in this video. The epic concept suffers without professional camera equipment and said concept feels really shoehorned, like she was half confident about putting it in so she’s rushing for it to be over. She’s had that issue before in her videography, and I wished she was brazen enough to flesh out these ideas. She hasn’t done a long form video in so long and THIS was the video that could have used it. 

That said, it’s a dance heavy Gaga video with costumes and camp so it ultimately delivered the bare minimum. And at the end of the day, it’s just a music video. 

Tiny Purse
Just now, Aga Gydal said:

I understand the dissonance some fans are feeling about the execution in this video. The epic concept suffers without professional camera equipment and said concept feels really shoehorned, like she was half confident about putting it in so she’s rushing for it to be over. She’s had that issue before in her videography, and I wished she was brazen enough to flesh out these ideas. She hasn’t done a long form video in so long and THIS was the video that could have used it. 

That said, it’s a dance heavy Gaga video with costumes and camp so it ultimately delivered the bare minimum. And at the end of the day, it’s just a music video. 

I feel like this would have been a bad time to do a long form video. People don't watch videos as much as they used to, so a long one would get even less streams. Hopefully this will be a GUY situation and we'll get a longer form video for a different songs and have it be for the fans. 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

I'm so excited about finally getting to Vegas in May that she could slap her blue wig on backwards and sing Shakespeare sonnets opera style and I'd be okay with it. Realistically, she's probably not going to change the whole setlist for the short April/May block of dates, unless she announces more dates off the back of the SL hype...or a tour elsewhere that I guess she could use the April/May dates as a little warm up for a new setlist.

I'd be totally okay if she dropped Government Hooker, Alejandro, and maybe even Applause...I guess it depends on if there's another new single between now and May and if the album is out too. I would LOVE IT if she threw Heavy Metal Lover in there too, omg.

that's a pretty good taste! i think that if she changes the story line up a bit and even the set list, she'll attract a lot more people! i also think she's going to do a Chromatica palette which, by the way, I'D ****ING LIVE FOR THAT!

she/her

When does merch come out usually? I NEED some Stupid Love / Chromatica t shirt, posters, name it!

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived