'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk
2 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

yeah ,the video makes me like song  even more!:flutter: and i was so  wrong being afraid that this video wont fits to the music :giveup:

All I want to do when listening  to it is dance like the video :laughga:

4 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

yeah ,the video makes me like song  even more!:flutter: and i was so  wrong being afraid that this video wont fits to the music :giveup:

The same happened to me... Maybe because I thought that it would have a storyline with the orchestra playing and with the video slowed down (as it is in the teasers) the song kinda didn't fit...

xoxo Craig

I just listened to Zane Lowe interview, and wow... is the album coming soon? Tbey are talking about the album like its completely finished  :oprah:

End Racism Now

5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I just listened to Zane Lowe interview, and wow... is the album coming soon? Tbey are talking about the album like its completely finished  :oprah:

I would imagine it is or very close. This isn’t like 5 years ago when you could have a few months between lead and album. It’s streaming and people will move on.

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Why the views are freezing so much? YouTube is trolling us since the teasers... :enigma:

We been knew that YouTube/Google hates Gaga since they age-censored the audio video of Do What U Want in 2013, meanwhile allowing Nicki’s Anaconda and others to be watched by all :fthis:

No wonder Gagz chose to partner with Google/YouTube’s archnemesis Apple :vegas:

YourCureness

You guys should start doing a dance cover for the chorus put it on tiktok. That chorus choreo is so much fun

Darcklighter22
22 minutes ago, Red said:

Maybe the sound processing messed up the equalization? idk

Tweaked the settings and there was a volume equalizer on...seems to have fixed it. :kara:

Darcklighter22
11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Pretty sure it is. I'm still assuming it will be like Joanne and album coming a little over a month past the release of the lead :pray:

12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well I hope so :ladyhaha:

15 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Speakerphone from popjustice said it’s coming in April 

who will love me when the night is over

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, ParaVisions said:

I’m choosing yellow as well 😍 Would love to have some of those clothes. And I belong to yellow anyway.
The SL is so gooood. Love the colors, outfits and the choreography 🥵 the song is pure fire. Still even after the leak. Just LOVE it! 
So happy Gaga is back 😭

LET'S GO TRIBE YELLOW!!!!!! i love the choreography as well! i love everything about the music video and the song, and it really motivates me to take care of my mental health! i'm so happy Gaga is having fun with this, she really deserves it!

she/her

BabylonHooker

so the Pinkga with heart symbol is  Love (Stupid Love)
MetallicPinkga is Chromatica
RockJacketga is Kindness Punk 
:oprah:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived