Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Just now, scheisseJK said:

Did they cut the begining?:cryga: im listening in office at work ,  anyway it sounds so good on radio, need to be hit!!  i want your stupid love! :excited:

Yes, he started talking about how good this song is while the first verse was on :air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
1 minute ago, scheisseJK said:

Did they cut the begining?:cryga: im listening in office at work ,  anyway it sounds so good on radio, need to be hit!!  i want your stupid love! :excited:

YAS GAGA

I hope it won`t be the last time when SL is on radio in Poland :ladyhaha:

I'm sooo happy right now ! Gaga seems happy and healthy (this body omg), we're getting interviews, MVS, visuals, outfits, gays, everything :firega: This new era is going to be FIRE 

Cannot wait for 3/02 :enigma:

Tom Bradley

After some time and rewatching a couple of times, I've decided that I really love the video. The choreo is still messy and the shooting/editing is still poor, but the high energy of the visual matches the song so well.

My first watch was definitely tainted because I was expecting so much (because this is Gaga), but I really think the video should be taken at surface level as pure fun, rather than art. Can't wait to see what else she has in store for us :vegas:

eeaarrllaalloo
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

The choreo is still messy

not really

2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

My first watch was definitely tainted because I was expecting so much (because this is Gaga), but I really think the video should be taken at surface level as pure fun, rather than art. Can't wait to see what else she has in store for us :vegas:

same

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

ChromeAngel
22 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

After some time and rewatching a couple of times, I've decided that I really love the video. The choreo is still messy and the shooting/editing is still poor, but the high energy of the visual matches the song so well.

Oh no the art police! I disagree with everything you said so much :toofunny: I don’t even think it’s worth arguing 

Tom Bradley
4 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

Oh no the art police! I disagree with everything you said so much :toofunny: I don’t even think it’s worth arguing 

listen miss chromeangel, I'm not trying to argue with anybody. I'm expressing my opinion, which is - surprisingly - what forums are for :triggered: one day you'll realise that people can have differing opinions and critique the work of their favourite artist without being a hater. Move along :oops:

Moonlight on Water

so what tribe do you guys want to be in? I choose the yellow tribe!

she/her

waterlikemisery
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

so what tribe do you guys want to be in? I choose the yellow tribe!

pu$$y pink :v:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived