'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Reality

After over a month of listening to leaks and snippets, we finally get to hear the song in it's full glory :bradley:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

After over a month of listening to leaks and snippets, we finally get to hear the song in it's full glory :bradley:

It feels surreal :selena: We've had leaks of MVs and songs happen...maybe a few hours or days before, but NEVER a "full" song. Also, all the "insiders" of when she's coming. I can't believe it's really here :bradley:

30 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Well hopefully SL has ha time to shine lol

If there is a second single immediately coming, it's entirely possible it's done to counteract the leak. 

Still sticking with the original order but creating a buffer. 

messybottom
9 minutes ago, Hades said:

Studio-Project.jpg

meme of the year award goes to you :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

If there is a second single immediately coming, it's entirely possible it's done to counteract the leak. 

Was that Mr. S who confirmed that?

messybottom

7-EDC2984-0803-456-C-9017-5-A60-CC45771-

it’s almost time sistrens!! :giveup:

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well I think the original plan was for two close singles since that’s how the Apple partnership works with the two music videos. But it’s weird that they wait 2 days to release them instead of both at the same time or a week apart. I’m happy though! 

doja scat

im so happy that we are finally in the LG6 era. it honestly felt like we have waited a lifetime for new music and it’s just exciting knowing in a few hours that we will be able to experience new interviews, reaction videos, promo, and most importantly “new”(:poot:) music :giveup:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Well I think the original plan was for two close singles since that’s how the Apple partnership works with the two music videos. But it’s weird that they wait 2 days to release them instead of both at the same time or a week apart. I’m happy though! 

Oh well good! I'm happy for as much content as we can get. Especially since we've been waiting for so long anyway...I'll take it as fast as I can get it. 

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I think so...?

Mr.S was the one who was like "Save the dates 2/27 and 3/2"....I think it was 3/2.....

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived