💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I know someone posted the time of the release in every country around the world, but is that just for the video or its also for the music?

Will it be like 12am local time for the music and then the video on midnight ET or both the music and vid?

Both at midnight ET so in 14 hours

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I know someone posted the time of the release in every country around the world, but is that just for the video or its also for the music?

Will it be like 12am local time for the music and then the video on midnight ET or both the music and vid?

Sadly both at 12am ET! 

Judas Society
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

Sadly both at 12am ET! 

2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Both at midnight ET so in 14 hours

Dammit! I'll be at work and I won't be able to experience it with you guys! I hope I can sneak away for a lil bit.

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

:air:

Im sorry I really don’t mean to shade because I love her but I thought that was Madonna at first 😭😭😭

5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Im sorry I really don’t mean to shade because I love her but I thought that was Madonna at first 😭😭😭

I don't see the shade, I think Madonna looks pretty fine in here 👍

N a t h a n

My local news is going to be playing the video in their morning broadcast ...all the elderly are going to see it.

Slay Gagz!!

Do you think is going to be like this or this cut is from the beginning or final part of the video where she sings again the "all I ever wanted was love" line? Or maybe they shot that just for the teaser... 🤔

7 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Do you think is going to be like this or this cut is from the beginning or final part of the video where she sings again the "all I ever wanted was love" line? Or maybe they shot that just for the teaser... 🤔

i think it's just a teaser. But it would be AWESOME if it's part of the MV because it conveys the sadness of the prechorus

lodylody
3 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I hope it's not like this :emma: 

hijadeputa
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So when can we expect the single cover announcement? 

maybe it's the pic she posted on insta? 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived