'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, GLK said:

I was JUST gonna post this. Looks like I’m not the only one refreshing #stupidlove :toofunny:

DONT EXPOSE ME SIS

29-F493-BE-A1-D9-40-D8-A474-8-E1-DFD1494

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, messybottom said:

you can run out of reactions?? :bradley:

Every like has a 24hr cool down and you only get 100 at a time :enigma:

5 minutes ago, GLK said:

During the press tour, do you think her team will ask for absolutely no questions regarding the leak, or just answer them? :oprah:

i think if she does radio press again, someone will ask her about it. it feels like radio hosts cross boundaries they shouldnt more often than tv hosts. what she'll say...? i have no idea but i cant wait to find out :ally:

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, versrace said:

i think if she does radio press again, someone will ask her about it. it feels like radio hosts cross boundaries they shouldnt more often than tv hosts. what she'll say...? i have no idea but i cant wait to find out :ally:

and i love when she gets pissed at the questions and becomes feisty real quick :ladyhaha:

messybottom

If I've never run out of likes, it means I'm not on this site enough. Time to step my game up this era :teehee:

ferretti

I don't listen to leaks, but did the video really leak? Or just more photos? What is this messsssssss, We're so close too, sigh.

disco stick tester, inquire within

I wonder if Chromatica is the name of the planet or the character, like a superhero name. But not the name of the album.

2 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I don't listen to leaks, but did the video really leak? Or just more photos? What is this messsssssss, We're so close too, sigh.

It looks like a mv still lol 

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

a lot of people are claiming they have the video, but it hasn't leaked yet as far as i know. and 2 more stills leaked, one is a cropped pic thats pretty low quality, the other is very blurry

malazam

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a9d7029425eb4abe261

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a22c096066f89791df9

756db58f3f7d9fef3f439893ed6f9445.gif

Now I hyped for something that could not really happen but I can totally match the song to this aesthetic

another shot before we kiss the other side

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived