Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom

Listening to Gagas discography. On the holy trinity that is bad romance, Alejandro, and Monster. It’s not my favorite album from her but I will say this is hands down her most cohesive and contains her best songwriting. That’s on what? PERIODT, stoopid luv:vegas: 

Uniquecorn

Chromatica might be the name of her latest lipstick line? :wtfga:

Actually, Chromatica best describes Gaga right now... perfect for an album title. :sure:

I love how chromatic pertains to color (Haus Labs) and also has its musical definition relating to the chromatic scale (Gaga)

Either way, I'm glad she's back. 

Madonna's Erotica is shaking :toofunny:

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, messybottom said:

Okay but who’s that last guy?  :v:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Uniquecorn said:

I love how chromatic pertains to color (Haus Labs) and also has its musical definition relating to the chromatic scale (Gaga)

Colour = Art

Musical = Pop

:wtfga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gagaloo911

Sorry not sorry but I think it's super unprofessional and inappropriate for GGD to be calling it Chromatica when it hasn't been confirmed to be the title of the album and could very well be incorrect and misleading all of us. 

Like the least the mods could do is wait for confirmation to change the thread to that and allow us to just discuss it as a rumor as it currently is.

Erich Johnson
4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS! ISTG! :messga:

:deadbanana:

So where are the monsters saying that Gaga needs a new stylist, MUA, and hair stylist because they are making her boring and she's uninspired and lost her creative touch? I'm just wondering... :enigma:

3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Sorry not sorry but I think it's super unprofessional and inappropriate for GGD to be calling it Chromatica when it hasn't been confirmed to be the title of the album and could very well be incorrect and misleading all of us. 

Like the least the mods could do is wait for confirmation to change the thread to that and allow us to just discuss it as a rumor as it currently is.

Unprofessional? Ma'am this is a FAN FORUM....

B13-E5-B4-A-A4-ED-418-F-8773-1-ADC35-B25

The title of the thread can change at any time whenever the mods want. Calm down sis.:gayhat:

If it's that big of a deal go make a forum and an album discussion thread there with whatever title you deem appropriate.:fan:

BlackCrown
2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

:stalkga:

I would like to see it.

Take a seat :ally:

sexy 50 shades of grey GIF by Un si grand soleil

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

crackhead
1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I'm listening through Gaga's discorgraphy and just got to "I Like It Rough" on The Fame and it HIT ME, The Fame really was THAT BITCH when it comes to debut album material by a main pop girl. Nominated for album of the freaking year. God what a smash album.

I Like It Rough is one of my favorite Gaga songs of all time tbh. I think The Fame might be her best album for me, I said what I said. 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived