'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackCrown
6 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

If no one heard the song and then saw a max martin credit I feel like this place would be a mess rn. a mix of super high expectations and also push back that it won't be "gaga"

I'm actually glad I listened to the song back when it leaked

First because I loved sharing the whole excitation with everyone here, and I needed to listen to it multiple times before really being addicted to it. I haven't heard it since, but I still remember it, and I'm fcking excited to hear it again, I'm ready for the MV to slay me with unexpected visuals

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Lawrence
3 minutes ago, messybottom said:

:air:

On a serious note, who's doing it? :awkney:

Please share when you have completed your mission. 

JINNOCIDE

the fleshlight :air:

I listened to the leak and I'm excited to see if anything changed in the official release :enigma:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

BlackCrown
5 minutes ago, messybottom said:

:air:

This fanbase I- :ladyhaha:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Darcklighter22
7 minutes ago, hhennywise said:

you're lucky hahah my bf is a musician and a very picky one and when i showed him SL asking what was the reference in rythm or musical movement for the song he was like "it's nothing, there's no reference, i don't like it" :derpga: 

but i love her and i let him know everytime that  i don't ****ing care bout his opinion

he would play remixes of her songs in the club back in the day tho which i find funny

Ahh! Yeah I can see he would be a hard critic! 

10 minutes ago, Luk said:

everything Haus Labs needed was this new era to begin so they served some actually sick looks 

This cross promo incoming!!

12 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Exactly what I have been thinking.  Maybe this thread will have its first meltdown when the MV doesn't come with the single release :ladyhaha:

I really hope the release comes with the MV though :bradley:

My heart it already set on it coming Friday...plus they would of out the single cover out now instead of stills if it wasn't no!?

mattel butch
1 minute ago, hhennywise said:

gaga should post a countdown thingy on stories so we could keep up with the different timezones

or you can just do simple math calculations...

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

1 minute ago, hhennywise said:

gaga should post a countdown thingy on stories so we could keep up with the different timezones

As if she would know how to do that. You know our queen is technologically challenged. She didn't even know how to caption on instagram when she first made it and posted those three selfies. :lmao:

StarstruckIllusion

The way I’m going barricade to the first enigma show of the Chromatica era w my friends and am gonna see Stupid Love live 😭😭😭😭 I could CRY.

The way I bought tickets when they first came out and didn’t even know too... 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived