💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

BlackCrown

It feels so good being here and actually discussing in a peaceful athmosphere about something we KNOW is coming Friday :diane:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, hhennywise said:

oh don't even get me started, i wanna freak out freak out freak out on friday as much as i can, listen to it loudly and endlessly talk about it but my boyfriend hates pop music and gaga and i already tried to meltdown about her by his side but he DOES NOT have it hahah

i made him watch 5foot2 with me and he kept mumbling the entire time, i don't wanna do that again :ladyhaha:

I overplayed the SL leak and he would randomly hum parts and belch some verses  jokingly so I have no worry the GP will eat it up! :staymad: he's quite understanding of my admiration for her tho which I like. It's kind of like a package deal. I told him she is like the only woman he needs to worry about :firega:

BuzzcutSeason

If no one heard the song and then saw a max martin credit I feel like this place would be a mess rn. a mix of super high expectations and also push back that it won't be "gaga"

Cleansed in Stupid Love we are newborn creatures 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Darcklighter22
Just now, BlackCrown said:

It feels so good being here and actually discussing in a peaceful athmosphere about something we KNOW is coming Friday :diane:

This I was just about to post like it's quiet but the discussion is moving still....It's so nice :enigma:

Lawrence
2 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

What bothers me is that she hasn’t said anything about the mv being released at the same time

Exactly what I have been thinking.  Maybe this thread will have its first meltdown when the MV doesn't come with the single release :ladyhaha:

I really hope the release comes with the MV though :bradley:

Hennycomb
7 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I overplayed the SL leak and he would randomly hum parts and belch some verses  jokingly so I have no worry the GP will eat it up! :staymad: he's quite understanding of my admiration for her tho which I like. It's kind of like a package deal. I told him she is like the only woman he needs to worry about :firega:

you're lucky hahah my bf is a musician and a very picky one and when i showed him SL asking what was the reference in rythm or musical movement for the song he was like "it's nothing, there's no reference, i don't like it" :derpga: 

but i love her and i let him know everytime that  i don't ****ing care bout his opinion

he would play remixes of her songs in the club back in the day tho which i find funny

messybottom

:air:

messybottom
Just now, Lawrence said:

WHAT ON EARTH!

Coffee Lol GIF by moodman

I hate little monsters :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

What bothers me is that she hasn’t said anything about the mv being released at the same time

Why would that bother you? We already know it is... lol 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived